Low budget icon help

Guvnor
2624 posts Fans' Favourite
Currently rocking this, going for kaka once the swaps are available, but in the meantime looking for a cheap icon to just link and play rcam, budget will be 260k after thursday rewards, any ideas?

AA9856-A7-FA73-4-EA4-9-D35-E718-B35-AEC2-B.png

Comments

• HulkSmashPotato
    1470 posts Play-Off Hero
    Or you just wanted to show everyone your team 🤔

Ps. It's very tasty
  • SortIToutEA
    432 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2020
    If that's low budget I wanna know what my team is...…….

Is Rio tradable if so I have an idea how you could improve the team for the time being until you get a better cash flow.
  • Guvnor
    No the team isn’t low budget! Clearly! But I genuinely need an icon to link Messi , Ronnie and mbappe, and as I spent all my coins on mbappe I literally have 260ish k !!

Yes Rio is tradeable, but he is godly and I sold van dijk and prime Carlos to help purchase mbappe hence the reason I’m using hierro so not sure I can dispense with him also.
  • passpassshootpost
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    Probably nedved
  • Guvnor
    Yep, Nedved would work! I was thinking base barnes, Hernandez or Sanchez but one was too slow, one had only 3 star moves and one had no right foot, nedved has 4 skills and 5 weak foot, nice one, would not of thought of him!
  • SortIToutEA
    432 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nedved over barnes, Hernandez or Sanchez easy
  • Guvnor
    edited April 2020
    Yeah think I’ll go with nedved! Even on 6 Chem think he’ll work fine. Is only for 20 days ish, Cheers boys.