mica_01
112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited April 8
disgrace https://imgur.com/a/4xe2Sk7 divison 9 opponents
Post edited by mica_01 on

Comments

• mica_01
    this is not normal anymore, every day 3 of 5 opponents has lika that or better team in divison 9 you let them cheat for what? tell us @EA_Roger why is your matchmaking system is full of.
  • I have the same problem since monday... i have lost 20 games in a row... I'm playing against people with great equipment and high level... it's maddening
  • division 8 right now and descending...
  • mica_01
    and goalkeeper reactions is insane, when he need to go on player and ball he just move to center of goal an let they score with no reaction, i think that developers never played FUT mode and rivals more then 2 games and they using lower rating players in subs just for easier opponoment for objectives. i cant go in higher divisons because of that, passing is from friday insane bad i goal situation in last game when i want to pass first my player he stop turn back and pass on middlefield and ruin everything. when i want to shoot in one side they shoot opposite it ISANE BAD LAST UPADTE!
  • mica_01
    of course they goalkeepers from 78-85 is better than my attackers, have kean (fut stars) and aubameyang and hummels (gold rare 🙄) is faster then both
  • mica_01
    https://imgur.com/a/xh6sIo6

in the next game 3 mil worth of team in divison 9 thanks you EA
  • ferkh10
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Just play some of teams that you’re placed against.

Granted, it’s annoying that 90% are deliberately playing bottom leagues to easily complete objectives but there are quite a few that have hammered daddy’s credit card for full icon teams and they’re very poor.

Ask yourself why you need to play c15 games to complete an 86 French midfielder when you already have a 190 squad.
  • Hetenteen
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why are you in division 9 yourself and what is your team?

• ferkh10
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yep.
    I grind trading all year round and currently have 6 icons, Special Luiz, Special Arsenal LB and RB.

I’m in Div 9 because I’m a poor player.
  • mica_01
    https://imgur.com/a/ZyFy6xb
    this is my team strugling in divison 9 because
    of that and cant go in higher divison to get better prizes. never in FIFA 20 i didnt get divison 8 rewards, but in FIFA 18 and 19 with team like i have now i was in divisons 4 or 5 🙄
    ferkh10 wrote: »
    Just play some of teams that you’re placed against.

Granted, it’s annoying that 90% are deliberately playing bottom leagues to easily complete objectives but there are quite a few that have hammered daddy’s credit card for full icon teams and they’re very poor.

Ask yourself why you need to play c15 games to complete an 86 French midfielder when you already have a 190 squad.

• Chavez76
    7163 posts Big Money Move
    and it has nothing to do with you, or the fact you might be less good in this fifa than last years of course?
    ferkh10 wrote: »
    Yep.
    I grind trading all year round and currently have 6 icons, Special Luiz, Special Arsenal LB and RB.

I’m in Div 9 because I’m a poor player.

THIS is honest .. Kudo's to you, sir!
  • Vixonner
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    Most people have been playing for over 6 months, do you really expect them to have an all gold team?
  • mica_01
    Vixonner wrote: »
    Most people have been playing for over 6 months, do you really expect them to have an all gold team?

i dont expect that, but what are your skills if you have 3-4 icons and all special cards in divison 9? and 89 rated team is worth the least 2m coins, and where is fun when players with skills play in lower divisons for easier opponents?
    passing is still very awful from three my players he pass one and only opponent player in middle of them
  • Chavez76
    7163 posts Big Money Move
    mica_01 wrote: »

i dont expect that, but what are your skills if you have 3-4 icons and all special cards in divison 9?

you still think the skill is based on the players team ?
  • DFC1983
    1308 posts Professional
    Divisions 7/8/9 are far harder than 5/6. EA tried something different this year with the icon swaps but all it did was fail miserably. I managed to do icon swaps in the division I was in so those self-regulators are ruining it for a lot of people and EA need to do more.
  • mica_01
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    mica_01 wrote: »

i dont expect that, but what are your skills if you have 3-4 icons and all special cards in divison 9?

you still think the skill is based on the players team ?

skills in case with 3-4 icons and rest team specials players is not need so much because they had around 90 shooting, and in 90% shoot will get in no mother what you doing with your team. in last game today i take a score and on 1-1 he get out from game and now dont tell me that is not geting in lower divisons on purpose

https://imgur.com/a/iTeStKa
    only lenglet and benteke is gold players, others are specials and on start of game he press start and change benteke for son(TOTY nominee)
  • chokosc
    2869 posts Fans' Favourite
    giphy.gif
  • mica_01
    😂
  • mica_01
  • mica_01
    edited April 11
    https://imgur.com/a/0IyhPOs
    divison 9 how why what STOP LET THEM USING THIS LEGAL CHEAT! est. 2015
  • mica_01
    edited April 11
    3 games today 3 teams @EA_Roger when you will stop this cheating? and passing is awful passing to wrong player, shooting is even more awful, he manage to miss whole goal from 6m