Latest Trolls

BlueWes80
218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Twice this weekend league I had opponents save their pauses up and use all them In the 90th minute, whilst winning. I mean to what effect other than trying to be a ❤️❤️❤️❤️. The game is won (one of them scored in the 90th and immediately paused and continued to do so for their remaining pauses). If they’re trying to make me rage quit it does nothing for them as they’ve already played the game (and at this point I’m getting my coins and rivals points). It’s utterly pointless other than trying to make their opponents endure their loss for even longer.

For what it’s worth I just browsed Twitter whilst they did their thing.

Honestly, EA has many many faults, but the community is far more toxic.

Comments

• H_Mus
    680 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fifa community is the worst
  • Hristanya
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah the community is super toxic.. I have had people shush me when they would be 2-3 down when I normally skip replays.. or had people shush me when taking the lead when the same applies..

People quitting at 2-0/3-0 is also a good indication people just want it to go their way and want easy games.. I have come back from being 4-0 down
  • Zalisis
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yep, I've seen the exact same thing before.

If it's any consolation, the players who do this are also the ones who spend their working day asking "do you want fries with that?"

In life, you win some, you lose some. Perhaps not in FIFA, but in the grander scheme of things, you're probably miles ahead of them
  • Shake_n_Bake
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    A guy this past weekend shushed me after going up 2-0 and began watching every replay afterwords. Needless to say, I came back and won 4-2, skipping each replay. He started pause raging after I scored the fourth. People just become mentally unstable when things don’t go their way.
  • NinthFall
    2705 posts National Call-Up
    Happened to me too. He was winning 5-0, shushing & full replays each goal and paused 3 times in a row at the end. Man really tried his best till the last minute to make me RQ, so while winning 5-0, in a sense he also lost 😅
  • Goatiano_Goataldo
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2020
    Played some online games for the last 15-18 years I can say that fifa community is the worst in terms of “toxicity”.

This past weekend I played a guy, he had a fast meta team with Adama and Mbappe on the wings and I have no problem with that. Had played more than 10 games that day I was a bit impatient and not focused. He score 1-0, full new dance celebration, tifo and player going back. He had other chances. Around 60th min he started to drible and skill around. I got very angry with the dribbling and paused the game. Decided to focus and play seriously. Got the draw and 2-1. He scored on the 90th after a counter, shushing, full replays again.

Extra time, he had a red card, I scored 3-2 and 4-2. I skipped all my celebrations, didn’t pause the game or anything (he deserved but I was already too tired). His squad name was something like “EAfixthegame”.

For my surprise, after the match he sent me messages insulting, saying that I should be embarrassed because I had a much better team and almost lost blah blah blah.

This game is just what people like these deserves and unfortunately they are too many.
  • Rizzywizzy6786
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Community is toxic. 2 occasions I’ve had that sum it up in a nutshell.

Firstly, playing friendlies for the daily objectives. Guy shushed and watched every replay like his life depended on it.

Secondly, I had a spare game in Fut Champs so I thought I’d give a free win. Scored an og for him, again guy shushed and dabbed. I was using bronzes so I quit the game and got a message saying ‘you’re trash, learn how to play’.

Nothing ceases to amaze me what one can experience playing Fifa
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    I got triggered tonight in a game and ended up being as toxic as the oppo. He basically just slow played with zero real intent. At three different points I stopped doing anything as he was just fannying about. Eventually, I managed to get a goal and yes, I done mad dancing. From then, I started doing the same possession crap (though I'm not good at that). When I scored the second, I dabbled and he rage quit.

Now, did I want to play that way? Did I enjoy it? Nope on both counts. This game brings out the worst in people...myself included.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Here is my confession

• As others said some of the community are just toxic. Most players are sore losers but even worst winners I find. Luckily it's not all the community, for half the idiots using toxic tactics and messages, the other half are chill and don't bother.
  • Wvondyx
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2020
    Yesterday i play in rivals vs guy who take lead 2-0, then 3-1, every goal he shush, running in pitch, then dab ( im calm, no reason to be angry, why ? 😂 ).
    Second half i make really good comeback and win 3-4.
    You can blame EA for bad gameplay ( moostly i blame them for **** pack weight ), but main problem here is this community, i play a lot online games, but community here is worst i ever see.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    edited April 2020
    What about those trying to spam skill moves in last 5-10 minutes, just to showcase that they are actually good players, while they got absolutely spanked during the rest of game??

Came across one recently,,
  • Chavez76
    9867 posts League Winner
    ha one guy shushing me in a friendly recently after going up 1-0 in the 15th minute in mystery ball.
    Got to love those people
  • llcg04
    987 posts Semi-Pro
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Here is my confession

wait what? this is the video proof to your previous post? how in the world ist your opponent toxic? he played a few safe passes sometimes but that is better than your through ball spamming. then you score and watch full celebration and replay and you come here and write about toxic players? O.o am i not seeing the irony or are you really serious?
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    llcg04 wrote: »
    Here is my confession

wait what? this is the video proof to your previous post? how in the world ist your opponent toxic? he played a few safe passes sometimes but that is better than your through ball spamming. then you score and watch full celebration and replay and you come here and write about toxic players? O.o am i not seeing the irony or are you really serious?

He said his confession,, means criticising hisself
  • BuZuS
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    he played a few safe passes sometimes but that is better than your through ball spamming.
    So much this.
    His oppo is just doing what you have to do vs. someone using the overpowered ultra-attacking. Oppo was out-skilling him, too. Then he scores a lucky goal (oppos FB should have controlled the ball safely, but botched it) & he starts being a ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Can't blame oppo for quitting after 2nd lucky goal. Only problem here is the guy who posted the vid.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    BuZuS wrote: »
    he played a few safe passes sometimes but that is better than your through ball spamming.
    So much this.
    His oppo is just doing what you have to do vs. someone using the overpowered ultra-attacking. Oppo was out-skilling him, too. Then he scores a lucky goal (oppos FB should have controlled the ball safely, but botched it) & he starts being a ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Can't blame oppo for quitting after 2nd lucky goal. Only problem here is the guy who posted the vid.

😂 u ppl are that stupid

The guy's literally confessing that the game brings the worst out of everyone, including him
  • llcg04
    987 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2020
    So much this.

😂 u ppl are that stupid

The guy's literally confessing that the game brings the worst out of everyone, including him

Lern how to read before you call others stupid. He said he wad as toxic as his opponent. No, his opponent wasnt toxic. There is only one toxic guy in the Video and it is not the Player with the yellow Kit
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    So much this.

😂 u ppl are that stupid

Lern how to read before you call others stupid. He said he wad as toxic as his opponent. No, his opponent wasnt toxic. There is only one toxic guy in the Video and it is not the Player with the brasilian shirt.

Can u read urself mate?
    I just mentioned that the game can bring the worst out of anyone,, not judging either of the two guys,, we all have done these things somewhere just to spite someone
  • llcg04
    987 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2020
    So much this.

😂 u ppl are that stupid

Lern how to read before you call others stupid. He said he wad as toxic as his opponent. No, his opponent wasnt toxic. There is only one toxic guy in the Video and it is not the Player with the brasilian shirt.

Can u read urself mate?
    I just mentioned that the game can bring the worst out of anyone,, not judging either of the two guys,, we all have done these things somewhere just to spite someone

It is really not that hard to understand the sentence:"...Ended up being as toxic as my oppo." Is it?
  • BuZuS
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    😂 u ppl are that stupid

Right. What you are too dumb to understand is that we're pointing out the fact that his opponent wasn't toxic, at all.
    He says:
    He basically just slow played with zero real intent.
    That's just a flat-out lie. Oppo tries to play controlled offense, which difficult to do vs ultra-attacking in FIFA20. If you start being a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ because your opponent doesn't play as offensive as you'd like, *you're* the problem, not the opponent.

But thanks for proving the 'toxicity' of the 'community' by calling others stupid while being the dumbest person in the 'room' by far.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    So much this.

😂 u ppl are that stupid

Can u read urself mate?

It is really not that hard to understand the sentence:"...Ended up being as toxic as my oppo." Is it?

Man,, again read this--i didn't judge either guy
    I know it can b hard to comprehend something sometimes,, but a little effort may help u
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    😂 u ppl are that stupid

Right. What you are too dumb to understand is that we're pointing out the fact that his opponent wasn't toxic, at all.
    He says:
    That's just a flat-out lie. Oppo tries to play controlled offense, which difficult to do vs ultra-attacking in FIFA20. If you start being a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ because your opponent doesn't play as offensive as you'd like, *you're* the problem, not the opponent.

But thanks for proving the 'toxicity' of the 'community' by calling others stupid while being the dumbest person in the 'room' by far.

Stupid is less toxic than the abusive words hidden under the garb of hearts

Every person has different levels of tolerance,, some can get incited by little things,, like the video poster, so he acted in a desperate way n accepted his mistake,that's ok for me, despite him being wrong in every sense,, no need to spam him with those harsh replies
  • Chavez76
    9867 posts League Winner
    maybe you can ask @Ishibum what he ment?
  • cheeseyrust
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    95% of us are toxic get it right and the ones who say they aint are just lying.
    The main factor of this is its pay to win and not just that , but the game has been broke from week 3.
    Passing broke , shooting broke , crossing is laughable , OP goalkeeper ter steggen , tactics broke.
    When you have the like of tekks and kurt coming out and saying things are wrong there has to be something to it.
    As for this forum you cant even speak your mind without getting banned so that says it all right there.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Played some absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️, he beat me I think he scored something like 4 goals and full cutscene and cat animation everytime. I made him wait out 3 pauses while I scrolled. :#
  • BuZuS
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    The main factor of this is its pay to win and not just that , but the game has been broke from week 3.
    Passing broke , shooting broke , crossing is laughable , OP goalkeeper ter steggen , tactics broke.
    "pay to win" = "I lost to someone with a better team"
    "X is broke" = "I suck at X"
    When you have the like of tekks and kurt coming out and saying things are wrong there has to be something to it.
    Ah yes, Kurt. Super-objective when it comes to FIFA. lmfao.
  • llcg04
    987 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2020
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Played some absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️, he beat me I think he scored something like 4 goals and full cutscene and cat animation everytime. I made him wait out 3 pauses while I scrolled. :#

I learned in this Thread that you should not judge those Players. He might got offended easily and has less tolerance than Others;)
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Here is my confession

I watched a few minutes. You need to switch way more often and earlier in order to intercept the passes. You seem to be stressed when in possession--a lot of yolo passes and otherwise giving away the ball for no reason. Furthermore you need to trigger more teammate runs in order to create space, and also call them back. Then there is a profound lack of skill moves; a simple ball roll and dragback in many positions would resolve the pressure and buy you time for the attacker to make a deadly run inside the box, or simply let's you keep the ball.

Your 1-0 goal was disgusting--shouldn't have happened. The pass was way too early, Mbappe didn't yield the ball when he ran through(!) the defender and the AI didn't intercept it the way it otherwise does.

Conclusion: I stopped watching at 1-0 but I see nothing toxic from your opponent. You scored an undeserved "fifa goal", celebrated and watched the replay, which is in your right to do, but I assume all of these factors combined triggered the opponent for whatever he supposedly did.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    So much this.

😂 u ppl are that stupid

Lern how to read before you call others stupid. He said he wad as toxic as his opponent. No, his opponent wasnt toxic. There is only one toxic guy in the Video and it is not the Player with the yellow Kit

So I feel I should clarify a few things here. I'm totally admitting playing toxic here and also admitting I shouldn't have allowed myself to go down that path. I felt he wasn't trying to attack and was just constantly baiting me but I can also take that this is a subjective observation.
    Here is my confession

I watched a few minutes. You need to switch way more often and earlier in order to intercept the passes. You seem to be stressed when in possession--a lot of yolo passes and otherwise giving away the ball for no reason. Furthermore you need to trigger more teammate runs in order to create space, and also call them back. Then there is a profound lack of skill moves; a simple ball roll and dragback in many positions would resolve the pressure and buy you time for the attacker to make a deadly run inside the box, or simply let's you keep the ball.

Your 1-0 goal was disgusting--shouldn't have happened. The pass was way too early, Mbappe didn't yield the ball when he ran through(!) the defender and the AI didn't intercept it the way it otherwise does.

Conclusion: I stopped watching at 1-0 but I see nothing toxic from your opponent. You scored an undeserved "fifa goal", celebrated and watched the replay, which is in your right to do, but I assume all of these factors combined triggered the opponent for whatever he supposedly did.

This is good feedback here. The lack of skill moves, I can generally put down to me being conscious of lag, but the rest is absolutely fair comment.

In conclusion, I've posted this not to gloat or anything, but to show that I normally do not allow myself to get triggered by what my opponent does but that all goes out the window when I perceive someone to be acting like a tool (and end up being one myself). That's what this game does to me - and I'll guess a lot of others - and that isn't healthy in any way.
    😂 u ppl are that stupid

He says:

Thanks for calling me the dumbest person in the room. You've totally missed the point of why I posted (and I hope my clarification helped) but you're entitled to think what you want.
This discussion has been closed.