Toxic Community Ruin The Game

jspurs
82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited April 7
I've recently bought this fifa having played previous titles as I have more time due to the virus.

I'm in div 9 and almost every game I'm playing ridiculous squads full of red Fut champs cards. They have clearly deliberately got relegated to get easy wins or complete challenges. It completely ruins the game. 5mil sides with Fut champ level players against my 30k team and haven't played fifa in a long while.

What a joke

Comments

• AdagioMalique
    97 posts Park Captain
    edited April 7
    It is common in FUT..they are trying to win games against low rated teams by lowering their high rated team rating with bronze players. These morons should be playing with the same level high rated team with icons etc..if they are really up to their skill..
    Post edited by AdagioMalique on
  • Chavez76
    6284 posts Big Money Move
    It is common in FUT..they are trying to win games low rated teams by lowering their high rated team rating with bronze players. These morons should be playing with the same level high rated team with icons etc..

you are aware that the rating of the team really doesnt mean much, right?
    There is no matchmaking on that ..
  • jspurs
    82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The division system should be fine but these challenges just push people into cheating and dropping down divisions. It's the toxic players exploiting the system
  • number7rocky
    5915 posts Big Money Move
    jspurs wrote: »
    The division system should be fine but these challenges just push people into cheating and dropping down divisions. It's the toxic players exploiting the system

Your opinion would be different if you played a game in d1
  • ha032742
    38243 posts Moderator

Your opinion would be different if you played a game in d1

The main issue is that they put the objectives in Rivals which is meant to be competitive so you can’t run a weak team for the objectives in higher divisions against people practicing using their main team for WL without being at a disadvantage.
  • Hubbabubba
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    Too bad EA won't do anything even if it says in their T&C that matchmaking manipulation is against the rules.
    Or maybe they don't think that self relegation is manipulation.
  • Chavez76
    @Chavez76 , ahhh Chavez, you're such an EA APOLOGIST. Every post, you defend this broken game by trying to put it back on the frustrated player! Are you such a good player that you never:

a. get matched up with someone you shouldn't even be in the same locker room with
    b. experience games that you are NEVER going to win
    c. experience gameplay that is ASTONISHING in it's overt cheating

Comeon, it's not the toxicity of the players we're talking about here. It's the broken game that makes any player mental, so that if he or she ACTUALLY do score a goal or win a game, their exasperation explodes at the poor other player.

But let me guess @Chavez76, it must just be the players fault. You shill.

a) anybody does, yet I really dont care if that is a 30k, 300k or a 30 million coins team. usually, I am more afraid about the 30k team in D3/4 and in WL than I am for the 30 million team.
    b) again, of course.
    c) Again of course.

And what does this all have to do with having a lower rated team? The problem is the self relegation, not the team. But, apperently it's hard to read what a post is about.

And no, I am not CONSTANTLY whining and complaining about the game. Because if I feel that way about something,i'll quit, move on and do something I do like. Would not be a bad idea if more people do this.
  • ThisIsMadnes_
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited April 8
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    @Chavez76 , ahhh Chavez, you're such an EA APOLOGIST. Every post, you defend this broken game by trying to put it back on the frustrated player! Are you such a good player that you never:

a. get matched up with someone you shouldn't even be in the same locker room with

Comeon, it's not the toxicity of the players we're talking about here. It's the broken game that makes any player mental, so that if he or she ACTUALLY do score a goal or win a game, their exasperation explodes at the poor other player.

a) anybody does, yet I really dont care if that is a 30k, 300k or a 30 million coins team. usually, I am more afraid about the 30k team in D3/4 and in WL than I am for the 30 million team.
    b) again, of course.
    c) Again of course.

And what does this all have to do with having a lower rated team? The problem is the self relegation, not the team. But, apperently it's hard to read what a post is about.

And no, I am not CONSTANTLY whining and complaining about the game. Because if I feel that way about something,i'll quit, move on and do something I do like. Would not be a bad idea if more people do this.

LMAO! Yeah right. All rubbish.
    Go play with a 30k team in Weekend League.
    You will clearly lose more games.

Nobody is afraid playing against a 30k team, more likely surprised.
  • Chavez76
    Chavez76 wrote: »

b) again, of course.
    c) Again of course.

LMAO! Yeah right. All rubbish.
    Go play with a 30k team in Weekend League.
    You will clearly lose more games.

Nobody is afraid playing against a 30k team, more likely surprised.

you would be surprised about that statement in higher divisions.
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 12
    I've recently bought this fifa having played previous titles as I have more time due to the virus.

I'm in div 9 and almost every game I'm playing ridiculous squads full of red Fut champs cards. They have clearly deliberately got relegated to get easy wins or complete challenges. It completely ruins the game. 5mil sides with Fut champ level players against my 30k team and haven't played fifa in a long while.

What a joke

In reality they are rubbish at the game, constantly bemoaning that they don’t want to grind results, it was for 42 days for them to complete the objectives, and now with this lockdown, they had plenty of time to complete the objectives, but oh no, they still do that, its shocking

The best thing is not play rivals anymore, like I’m doing, when the game cycle has finished, I’m finished with the franchise. EA when you complain to them, make odios excuses as to the reason why they don’t deal with people who self relegated