Division RIvals: Playable or not?

EvenAFire
71 posts Park Captain
I recently have started playing a bit Division rivals again to try and get the icon swaps objective and OMG this gameplay is bad. And opponents are fishy as they never do a bad pass and can follow all movements, block all passes and shots and seems to have heat seeking players that can come running out of nowhere and make perfect tackles.

Might be im a little out of thouch (currently in div 6 because well im only metting players as stated above)

So is this people who are cheating? Server issues or just me being terrible at the game?
and is Division Rivals playable?

Comments

• Well, I m facing the same issue, it is just ridiculous, they are playing better than a pro. I play goof, but not sure why this is happening and the game play is so so fast, and the players movments are not real at all. this game is broken. previously I faced the same issue when I was playing on the 6th division but when I went to division 5 the players I face are not even good. but now I can not reach div 5, its been 3 days playing wining and loosing, the funny thing is that I play a game with one player and win him with a score, the other game I suffer and get made on how they play. not sure if they cheat or they are really really really good. the last ame he had a bad players in his team but they were running faster than neymar I have and he was taking the ball from my players from the first touch.
  • Lost 6 games in a row in div 6 against really really good players and I just can't figure it out. Never happened before and these players have overly amazing squads and their gameplay is just perfect. Spot on passes, crosses are just on point, shots from outside the box are a whole other thing. Simply just phenomenal. I was just about to win one game and I got disconnected immediately to the main menu. Coming back to FUT, i get a dnf, then I can't access rivals as it says "This feature is currently unavailable. Please try again later." Mind you, my internet connection is very good. Couldn't believe it. It's still going on.
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    atleast good to know im not the only one.
    hope that this issue is going to be solved this year
  • MrTasty
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited April 8
    im one of those abusers in div 6 xd

well I can tell you because of the nature of matchmaking and the low player count the game pretty much glitches and many times links you with people many divisions above, thats why sometimes the game gives you more points if you beat them or remove less if you lost

for example if you win 4 in a row the 5th match will be someone from a top division for sure.

now add to this the fact we are going down basically for the objectives so its gonna be hell for average players xd

sorry not sorry

also what are the name of your clubs?
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    MrTasty wrote: »
    im one of those abusers in div 6 xd

well I can tell you because of the nature of matchmaking and the low player count the game pretty much glitches and many times links you with people many divisions above, thats why sometimes the game gives you more points if you beat them or remove less if you lost

for example if you win 4 in a row the 5th match will be someone from a top division for sure.

now add to this the fact we are going down basically for the objectives so its gonna be hell for average players xd

sorry not sorry

also what are the name of your clubs?

are u abusing something in game that makes your players quicker (Special when holding LT) to move around the pitch and make perfect passes or is it just a game of chance to have that lvl of connection that you get godly fifa powers?