No fix for penalties?

Runkeldunk
57 posts Park Captain
What's going on? It must be easy to fix, but the latest patch didn't address it at all!

Am I the only one having trouble with penalties? Please, whether you do or not, share your experience.

Are you happy with how it works?

R

Comments

• Amargaladaster26
    9712 posts League Winner
    What’s your problem?
  • Chriswhiteisright
    418 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No, probably score less than 25%
  • Runkeldunk
    57 posts Park Captain
    My cursor forcefully moves to the center of the goal, whenever I try to move it. If I leave it at the left side of the goal, it quickly goes back to the center. Then, when I try to power up the shot, it over-powers 9 out of 10 times and goes wide.

Seems like you're not seeing that?

Thanks for the feedback.

R
  • Amargaladaster26
    9712 posts League Winner
    I mean, the cursor is always moving, also on FKs and corners, I always thought it is supposed to be like that.
  • CarpeDiem
    2480 posts Fans' Favourite
    Runkeldunk wrote: »
    My cursor forcefully moves to the center of the goal, whenever I try to move it. If I leave it at the left side of the goal, it quickly goes back to the center. Then, when I try to power up the shot, it over-powers 9 out of 10 times and goes wide.

Seems like you're not seeing that?

Thanks for the feedback.

R

you have to hold it were you want it to go, plus the more you move the cursor the more error is put on the shot (the white circle gets bigger to show were the ball could end up)
  • newguy
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s way too hard, should be fixed, can’t hold it on the right spot without it moving.
  • Runkeldunk
    57 posts Park Captain
    Like newguy is saying.

It's absurd. The cursor moves aggressively to the center - and then the overpowering the shot afterwards.

I'm telling you - it's almost impossible to score on penalties now, and I used to score on 8 out of 10. Now, it's like 1-2 out of 10 and t changed 2-3 months ago.

I'm on PC - maybe there's difference to other 'inputs'? I mean; it's _absolutely_ absurd now.

R