Gameplay-What is going on??!

Ok, so particularly over the last 2-3 weeks at least I’ve noticed a pattern in ALL my games. I’m heavily dominating without being able to get that goal. Whether it’s an OP 81 keeper or leg from god that blocks a shot, the ball will not going in. So when it does actually happen and l take a well deserved lead, my opponent, with their first shot or so immediately score. The dominance over my opponent continues until the last minute of the game where my opponent scores with 2nd shot and wins the game.
I can take a loss where a loss is due, but this is happening continuously. What is going on?....

Comments

• mica_01
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ok, so particularly over the last 2-3 weeks at least I’ve noticed a pattern in ALL my games. I’m heavily dominating without being able to get that goal. Whether it’s an OP 81 keeper or leg from god that blocks a shot, the ball will not going in. So when it does actually happen and l take a well deserved lead, my opponent, with their first shot or so immediately score. The dominance over my opponent continues until the last minute of the game where my opponent scores with 2nd shot and wins the game.
    I can take a loss where a loss is due, but this is happening continuously. What is going on?....

last update was awfull very awfull, same here from my 18/11 his 7/6 didnt score but he in first half have 1/1 and one goal i have 8/5 shoots and didnt score 3-4 one on one chances goalkeeper reactions and reflexs is like a gods somehow, but last two days passing is more awfull than ever, every pass i make in game and 75% passes in game was to wrong player crossing is ..... same, last update is make game worst that can be
  • John_Barnes
    1334 posts Play-Off Hero
    Had it in every game ive list this week. 25 shots to opponents 2
  • Ballsantini
    160 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ai defending is way overpowered - im losing 50/50 balls all the time, my players are in quicksand

when i have mbappe and ai has laporte chasing a ball - laporte is faster - its a mess
  • mica_01
    Ai defending is way overpowered - im losing 50/50 balls all the time, my players are in quicksand

when i have mbappe and ai has laporte chasing a ball - laporte is faster - its a mess

its a ..... gameplay is like movie you know that will be drama always no mother what you do with you joystick. yesterday i was make lob trought pass and he pass normal trought ball to his attacker on foot for shoot, AI is making game unplayable with all that mess that is making.
  • Is anyone having problems after today’s update 7/4/20 like I can’t even move properly, players falling over each other can’t pass, move, score and I was banging them in over the weekend it’s awful, I wish they just wouldn’t touch it and leave it alone, they manage to screw it up every single time
  • Mikep2212
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah deffo lagging tonite my players keep spontaneously chipping the ball up for some reason. Was ok last night but is plain awful tonite
  • Chavez76
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Mikep2212 wrote: »
    Yeah deffo lagging tonite my players keep spontaneously chipping the ball up for some reason. Was ok last night but is plain awful tonite

had the same with the chipping! thought it was my controller acting up..
  • mica_01
    Shoney0781 wrote: »
    Is anyone having problems after today’s update 7/4/20 like I can’t even move properly, players falling over each other can’t pass, move, score and I was banging them in over the weekend it’s awful, I wish they just wouldn’t touch it and leave it alone, they manage to screw it up every single time

that start on thursday just before weekend leauge, and servers was better finally 😁
  • Mikep2212
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    Iv lost 16 games on wl today. Defenders are non responsive and player switching is delayed like mate. Was 6 in 6 last night. This games 🎃🎃🎃🎃 🎃🎃🎃🎃
  • Mikep2212
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    6 in 22 now. Absolute rubbish
  • mica_01
    Mikep2212 wrote: »
    Iv lost 16 games on wl today. Defenders are non responsive and player switching is delayed like mate. Was 6 in 6 last night. This games ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️

not just wl rivals same