Much decent in packs at the moment?

TimRUFC
3689 posts National Call-Up
Not played FIFA since December but thinking of loading some points and trying to build a half decent squad due to lockdown boredom and 2 week isolation 🤦🏻‍♂️ Someone talk me out of it please 😂😂

Comments

• Antparry92
    19233 posts World Class
    Naff all. Pack weights seem to have gotten worse
  • Cadey 5
    12170 posts Has That Special Something
    Don’t know pack pulls in the sbc thread been mental this week! @Antparry92
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4382 posts National Call-Up
    Cadey 5 wrote: »

Where? Seen a cruyff and Griezmann. That's it. That must be in 100s of combined opened packs. I feel pack weight has been lowered the past week massively.
  • Antparry92
    19233 posts World Class

Where? Seen a cruyff and Griezmann. That's it. That must be in 100s of combined opened packs. I feel pack weight has been lowered the past week massively.
    This. It’s like betting. You here of loads of winners but never here about the 100’s spent of 20 folds that went down the drain :joy:
  • I was banned for coin sharing...I am sick of e.a. I love fifa but God you have to spend hundreds of pounds to get anyone decent ...the packs are shocking and they wonder why people are sick of them they are promoting gambling.
    I have lost count of how many 100 k packs I have opened ...which by the way are stupid expensive and every ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pack is crap...shameful
  • Cadey 5
    12170 posts Has That Special Something

Antparry92 wrote: »

This. It’s like betting. You here of loads of winners but never here about the 100’s spent of 20 folds that went down the drain :joy:

Been a Fut Birthday Hazard
    Moments Zambrotta
    Prime Hagi
    Moments Cryuff
    A Fut Birthday Mbappe
    2 Messi
    1 CR7
    Fut birthday Haverfs
    Fut birthday Sissoko

At least more “great” pull then normal!