It is ALWAYS Dutch people...I'm not crazy!!

ASlowPotato
1017 posts Professional
Again, this weekend league literally ever game I've lost so far (I'm 6-4) has been horribly delayed. Check profile, Dutch. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Surely there must be some way to stop this? It is like playing against 11 heat seeking Kantes whilst my players don't even respond due to the horrid delay I feel.

Can anyone help me with this or do I, as a UK resident, just have to accept that when I play a dutch person I'm likely gonna have a miserable time?

Comments

• MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Same if you get someone from Italy. Connection is abysmal
  • Soulja1985
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm 4-0 so far and the last game was horribly delayed. I might leave the rest of my games for the weekend.
  • CarpeDiem
    2480 posts Fans' Favourite
    It'll be the dutch server rather than dutch opponents thats causing you issues im the same, had to block them all (have a gaming router) and now limit myself to only the Paris server which i can get a consistent 26-28ms ping all day everyday.

KSQj7o9.png

• Boysie91
    11369 posts Has That Special Something
    And Germany
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    CarpeDiem wrote: »
    It'll be the dutch server rather than dutch opponents thats causing you issues im the same, had to block them all (have a gaming router) and now limit myself to only the Paris server which i can get a consistent 26-28ms ping all day everyday.

KSQj7o9.png

Hax.
  • Nodge86
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite
    And France and Spain. It’s the connection rather than the opponent but yeah. A lot of Dutch players seem to just be able to spam pinpoint first time passes to score while your whole team stands still.
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    I know it isn't Dutch people doing it, to be honest most of them even know it. They are apologetic sometimes even. Genuinely nice people.

Think I need a gaming router. Can you PM me and help me?
  • SBaggio59
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 3
    In the online modes of Fifa, the gaming experience is more than disappointing. The game is regularly slowed down, it is unstable.
    How can a game continue to survive, over time and under these conditions, when online games have become practically inevitable?

The conditions are not met to get online games fairly.
  • Stephan91182
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am dutch and can confirm this is absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️ what your saying, 70% of my game is WL my players move like trucks in the mud and my opponent move around like 11 messi's.

Their slowest players outrun my fastest without any trouble
  • Jdizzle
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 3
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Same if you get someone from Italy. Connection is abysmal

Yeah this too. I'm like i bet this little rat is from netherlands and it ends up being italy.
    I am dutch and can confirm this is absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️ what your saying, 70% of my game is WL my players move like trucks in the mud and my opponent move around like 11 messi's.

Their slowest players outrun my fastest without any trouble

Maybe you're playing another dutch player :D
  • Delboy13710
    7812 posts League Winner
    edited April 3

KSQj7o9.png

Does that actually work in weekend league ?
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional

KSQj7o9.png

Yeah I need to know this too lol
  • CarpeDiem
    2480 posts Fans' Favourite

KSQj7o9.png

Yes. If EA find me a game on the dutch server it tries to connect then says either cant find opponent or opponent has left.

it doesn't give you 100% perfect game-play but at least i can choose the server which is the most consistent for me connection wise.
  • Mrhey31
    2180 posts Fans' Favourite
    Might just be this. Maybe your internet is just not good enough( compared to the Dutch)

76-E7-A30-A-7-CF5-44-E5-9-D87-61755-E68-DE54.png[img][/img]
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Again, we also get delayed gameplay, stop thinking it's one sided
  • Ishibum
    14560 posts Has That Special Something
    TheTataGuy wrote: »

But it's always nicer when we can blame foreigners /s
  • TheTataGuy
    Ishibum wrote: »

But it's always nicer when we can blame foreigners /s

Guys are deluded man, litteraly everyone I know in real life, that plays fifa, has experienced delay. I really if you have a good connection (almost everyone in the Netherlands had really fast internet) and you play someone with a bad connection, they get compensated.
  • Neckabob
    13348 posts Has That Special Something
    I know it isn't Dutch people doing it, to be honest most of them even know it. They are apologetic sometimes even. Genuinely nice people.

Every Dutch player I played against was toxic
  • Gazz10
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Neckabob wrote: »

Dutchie myself... You havent got proof of every dutch player being toxic. Worthless comment
  • Swanz05
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neckabob wrote: »

Clumsy bait attempt
  • Anarki301
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    I love their country and always thought they must be very smart there, but judging by some comments here, I have to change my opinion, not all of them are very smart and I know that games in general and FIFA is for younger population, but this is some next level stupid ❤️❤️❤️❤️, even for that younger age. To say that distance doesn't affect networking, that's new one for me, it's obvious that education is failing us over and over again.
  • Hitb1404
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It must be the weeds.they are moving too fast for us. And we blame the servers, rejecting the truth that we cannot catch up
  • JoyW
    2732 posts National Call-Up
    We rule the FIFA world
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    Op was after the germans at one point, now dutch are in his sight. Ill tell you what i told you last time, i have 2ms ping, basically servers are 10 mins from where i live, but that doesnt matter, its the same story, horrible delay 60% of the time, great gameplay at night
  • TheTataGuy
    Anarki301 wrote: »
    I love their country and always thought they must be very smart there, but judging by some comments here, I have to change my opinion, not all of them are very smart and I know that games in general and FIFA is for younger population, but this is some next level stupid ❤️❤️❤️❤️, even for that younger age. To say that distance doesn't affect networking, that's new one for me, it's obvious that education is failing us over and over again.

Most people here are 23+ mate. Plus what are you talking about? Distance? Distance to what? Yes, there's a server in the Netherlands, but didn't you read some of the previous post? We dutchies STILL have delayed gameplay, even when we got a server. Litteraly nobody here is saying that distance doesn't matter.. Education is definitely failing us on your end, since you didn't learn how to read..
  • Purplejacket
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 3
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    Might just be this. Maybe your internet is just not good enough( compared to the Dutch)

76-E7-A30-A-7-CF5-44-E5-9-D87-61755-E68-DE54.png[img][/img]

This is for wireless, fake news. Netherlands is #12
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    Again, this weekend league literally ever game I've lost so far (I'm 6-4) has been horribly delayed. Check profile, Dutch. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Surely there must be some way to stop this? It is like playing against 11 heat seeking Kantes whilst my players don't even respond due to the horrid delay I feel.

Can anyone help me with this or do I, as a UK resident, just have to accept that when I play a dutch person I'm likely gonna have a miserable time?

Was your ping flickering at MM screen?
  • jmaurizio
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If it ain’t dutch, it aint much
  • ChappellRovers
    3069 posts National Call-Up
    Dunno if this is a regular problem but a couple of my mates on the discord I am on who live in Italy say they can’t play fifa atm. Because the delay/lag is even worse because everyone is on the internet and it is seriously affecting the bandwidth. I imagine that plus EA’s terrible servers combine into some sort of monstrous Frankenstein connection that is just terrible.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something

KSQj7o9.png

You’d be silver 1 with my connection @TheTataGuy :D