1.2 million to upgrade this team?

Saheb251201
907 posts Professional
Hey guys only got the game two weeks ago and got lucky today by packing fut birthday saint maximan so can you help any recommendations to improve? Was definitely thinking of the new Bergwijn sbc
76603-D9-A-D5-C9-434-F-8263-DDE835630-A2-D.png[/url]

Comments

• passpassshootpost
    1286 posts Professional
    Prices are a little high at the moment if you can wait just before 4-6pm tomorrow to get most of your players that would be ideal. Then big guns when people start selling up
  • URBirdman
    928 posts Professional
    I guess at least spend some money getting the chemistry styles right first... Cheap players can be good with correct chem and expensive players can be bad without...
  • Saheb251201
    907 posts Professional
    URBirdman wrote: »
    I guess at least spend some money getting the chemistry styles right first... Cheap players can be good with correct chem and expensive players can be bad without...
    okay so who is wrong then lmao
  • S-Dog
    2784 posts Fans' Favourite
    Probably get Bday Saint-Maximin at RW bud
  • Italionstallion91
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 3

As sweaty as it may sound putting hunters on attackers and shadows on defense really makes a difference. If the attacker already had desired pace then hawk or engine, if defender or cdm anchor.
  • Italionstallion91
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect

Shadow :
    CB, CB, LB, sissoko, Indio.

Hunter:
    LW, RW, ST
  • Vixonner
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 3
    Tbh 80 Gomez is better than Laporte

Future stars Greenwood would be a nice striker
  • GeorgeGervin
    1956 posts Play-Off Hero
    NIF Kante for Ndidi 100%
  • ChiTownWhat27
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Keep Saint maximin
  • Saheb251201
    907 posts Professional
    Vixonner wrote: »
    Tbh 80 Gomez is better than Laporte

Future stars Greenwood would be a nice striker

@Vixonner was looking at vvd mate and is greenwood quite good then?
  • Saheb251201
    907 posts Professional
    Keep Saint maximin

@ChiTownWhat27 too late mate sold him straight away, tempted to do bergwijn tho
  • Saheb251201
    907 posts Professional
    okay guys i think the main position is rm is the new bergwijn sbc worth doing? was also thinking vvd and kante
  • Mackie17
    8076 posts League Winner
    Don't waste shadows on players you won't keep. Don't listen to that guy 😂 I'd completely rebuild. With that mil Mate
  • Saheb251201
    907 posts Professional
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Don't waste shadows on players you won't keep. Don't listen to that guy 😂 I'd completely rebuild. With that mil Mate
    @Mackie17 thabk you mate 😂 like i got lucky and want to improve not spend like 30k on chemistry styles 😂 who would you go for?
  • Saheb251201
    907 posts Professional
    bump
  • InformCollector
    1589 posts Play-Off Hero
    Inform Allan Saint Maximin.
    Inform Doucaoure.
    Special Ake.
    Inform Lucas Moura.

See what coins you got left.
    That would be a nice upgrade.

(Swap Sane, Ndidi, Fernandes, either CB)
  • InformCollector
    1589 posts Play-Off Hero
    These upgrades would cost you 600-650k
  • Mackie17
    8076 posts League Winner
    @Mackie17 thabk you mate 😂 like i got lucky and want to improve not spend like 30k on chemistry styles 😂 who would you go for?

Personally I'd buy one icon or two of your favourite all time players and build up around
  • Fabibi94
    679 posts Semi-Pro
    I’d honestly consider dropping an all PL team and go for Neymar. He was and still is a gamechanger for me. If you can get Neymar and Mbappe / Shapeshifter Vinicius, I‘d do that
  • SimenHP
    2373 posts Fans' Favourite
    So it seems you have something like 1.4-1.5m and Moore is untradable? If so you could make something like this...

a3ab20b7f40bec60a50e864ed3cf68f8.jpg Ben Yedder is still good enough for this game imo. But if you do not like it you can go for any English PL striker on the left and any PL striker on the right. Or something like NIF Salah + ST Mane
  • Saheb251201
    907 posts Professional
    SimenHP wrote: »
    So it seems you have something like 1.4-1.5m and Moore is untradable? If so you could make something like this...

a3ab20b7f40bec60a50e864ed3cf68f8.jpg Ben Yedder is still good enough for this game imo. But if you do not like it you can go for any English PL striker on the left and any PL striker on the right. Or something like NIF Salah + ST Mane

@SimenHP cheers mate is the formation good have heard it’s apparently worst formation this year
  • Saheb251201
    907 posts Professional

Personally I'd buy one icon or two of your favourite all time players and build up around

@Mackie17 true mate maybe any version of dalglish or barnes?
  • Saheb251201
    907 posts Professional
    Inform Doucaoure.
    Special Ake.
    Inform Lucas Moura.

@InformCollector mate would you not recommend kante or vvd?
  • Mackie17
    8076 posts League Winner

I'm chels mate neither Ty, but Kenny is meant to be really good IG
  • Saheb251201
    907 posts Professional

I'm chels mate neither Ty, but Kenny is meant to be really good IG

aha cheers anyway mate i think first thing first is to improve rm so will probably do bergwijn because looks mental @Mackie17
  • InformCollector
    1589 posts Play-Off Hero
    Inform Doucaoure.
    Special Ake.
    Inform Lucas Moura.

@InformCollector mate would you not recommend kante or vvd?

Well looks like you need to improve all over. So I was steering clear of 500k players like VVD, yeah Kante is amazing this fifa.