Manager mode help

Arron xox
3587 posts National Call-Up
1st off I know it's wrong catagory for this but this is more active. Any one play manager mode no of any decent young players ages 17-20 I'm starting off in league 2 with the financial takeover

Comments

• Steffolovitch
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    There's a lot mate. You should check out sofifa.com and put some search criteria in, for instance age, potential, wage and such. See what it comes up with. It's hard to suggest names to others, as we all prefer different things. To some a "real face" is important. Others like signing players below their actual worth, and some go all in for high work rates and high stamina, for instance. So check the site for yourself and find a gem. There are a lot to choose from.
  • Arron xox
    There's a lot mate. You should check out sofifa.com and put some search criteria in, for instance age, potential, wage and such. See what it comes up with. It's hard to suggest names to others, as we all prefer different things. To some a "real face" is important. Others like signing players below their actual worth, and some go all in for high work rates and high stamina, for instance. So check the site for yourself and find a gem. There are a lot to choose from.

Thank you mate I will have a look
  • Arron xox
    I just like building young players up