Icon CM

sparky123
399 posts Sunday League Hero
I’m looking at a icon CM to play alongside moments Kimmich in either a CDM in a 4-2-3-1 or who would equally be at home in a 4-4-2. In play attacking with the CDM’s and CM’s so needs to be an all rounder.

I was looking at either 89 Ballack or 88/91 Seedorf. Anybody used either could offer some advice?

Comments

• Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    89 Ballack/PIM lamps for me
  • sparky123
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks, I was just looking at Lampard, didn’t think he’d dropped that low in price
  • Poidisb
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    Probably Ballack or Gerrard, Veron as an outside thought too?
  • abhreebhu_45
    2059 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any version of ballack>>frankie

Except PIM lampard
  • KKTHX
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sorry but anyone got any reviews on PIM Owen or Pim RVN?
  • Saiyajin
    244 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just get PIM Lampard from Icon Swaps.
  • juliuscaesar8
    1212 posts Professional
    Have PIM Owen right now. The perfect line striker if you like him to get behind the defense, with engine he is a agile and clinical beast. Not the best if you want someone to link up to all the time. Does assist a lot more than Prime Owen though.
  • KKTHX
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2
    Have PIM Owen right now. The perfect line striker if you like him to get behind the defense, with engine he is a agile and clinical beast. Not the best if you want someone to link up to all the time. Does assist a lot more than Prime Owen though.

I would play him as Lcam in 4231 with GIB and Getintobox instructions. Currently have Prime Larsson since primeswaps. 94cr7 up top.
  • juliuscaesar8
    1212 posts Professional
    KKTHX wrote: »

I would play him as Lcam in 4231 with GIB and Getintobox instructions. Currently have Prime Larsson since primeswaps. 94cr7 up top.

He might work for you, but the way I play I wouldn't put him at CAM, someone like Del Piero would probably work better.
  • KKTHX
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero

He might work for you, but the way I play I wouldn't put him at CAM, someone like Del Piero would probably work better.

I run a man utd glory team, hence asking
  • SvanLamoen
    19 posts Ball Boy
    What about icon swaps petit? Looks great for both formations with anchor
  • juliuscaesar8
    1212 posts Professional

Sounds fun. You have that Flashback Rooney? He is the boss. Building a team of players you like is always more fun in my opinion. It is really funny that I have PIM Owen because I am running a glory Liverpool team+ Rooney :D ....and you want Owen for a glory United team. He had a crazy career that one.
  • Bevlarrrr
    1242 posts Professional
    sparky123 wrote: »
    I’m looking at a icon CM to play alongside moments Kimmich in either a CDM in a 4-2-3-1 or who would equally be at home in a 4-4-2. In play attacking with the CDM’s and CM’s so needs to be an all rounder.

I was looking at either 89 Ballack or 88/91 Seedorf. Anybody used either could offer some advice?

Matthaus !
  • KKTHX
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero

Sounds fun. You have that Flashback Rooney? He is the boss. Building a team of players you like is always more fun in my opinion. It is really funny that I have PIM Owen because I am running a glory Liverpool team+ Rooney :D ....and you want Owen for a glory United team. He had a crazy career that one.

Yeah i got Rooney, playing ccam. Amazing card. Cant decided between PIM Owen or PIM Van Nistelroy. I also have cr7 so thats why im leaning towards owen to avoid having 2 large attackers