Have you noticed more lag recently?

Good afternoon,
I was wondering if anyone else has noticed a lot more lag on pc recently?

One thing I would say about fifa on PC is that the connection always seemed much better until the last week or so.

I assume this is down to more people being at home and online during these times but I wanted to check it wasn’t just me.

Comments

• Similar experience, but I’ve just put it down to overload of internet. I’ve played in early hours of morning, and it seems fine.
  • You are very right, all of a sudden there's been a lot of lag. Mine started yesterday 3rd April. Prompted me to keep changing the internet provision between my phone's hotspot and the Wi-Fi... same result.
  • mathew
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yeap. me too. Everyday huge lag. I think its because people stay at home because of the virus
  • My ping shot up from an average of 20 to 130 last friday night and never returned to normal. My internet connection is normal for all other applications. Is this an issue on EA's part?
  • Lov3ll
    19 posts Ball Boy
    It will all be due to internet congestion with more people accessing it at prime time.
  • Amargaladaster26
    9710 posts League Winner
    I have to say, that I have lag even in SBs sometimes and the game seems to be more heavy on my RAM than before. Anyone else experiencing it?
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    Good afternoon,
    I was wondering if anyone else has noticed a lot more lag on pc recently?

One thing I would say about fifa on PC is that the connection always seemed much better until the last week or so.

I assume this is down to more people being at home and online during these times but I wanted to check it wasn’t just me.

No wonder. I had the same experience. Probably they removed some of their servers from PC users to consoles.