Timed finishing not working in game

Frankdan
3 posts Ball Boy
Hi people
When I play a match with timed finishing turned on in "custom" menù ,I have the problem that timed finishing on shoots not works ! Maybe I have to activate also "Fifa trainer" to watch the timed finishing bar ?

Thx in advance for your help nd forgive my bad english (I am italian) !

Comments

• Frankdan
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Can anyone help me ?
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    seems wierd, you dont have to use trainer for it to work. Mine works fine although i only use it for free kicks and penalties
  • Please see this image : https://miro.medium.com/max/1396/1*gWLNi6CR53XADibv6s8x7w.jpeg

To have timed finishing, I must first select the trainer and activate it into the game, then I can deactivate the pass receiver indicator and the shot elevation of the trainer if I want, so I will only have the timed finishing bar.
    Is this the right procedure or should timed finishing work independently of the trainer?
  • Daddy
    Mine works independently of the trainer
  • Frankdan
    3 posts Ball Boy
    In order for timed finishing to work correctly, I must first act on the trainer. Is it a bug?
    Are you on PC or PS4?
  • Daddy
    PC
  • Im also struggling to get timed finish correct and i never used to struggle

It works fine on penalties and freekick but other than that it just dont work
    90% of the time it’s late or to early (not even showing yellow)

I played a single player match offline on beginner mode to test it

I had 41 shots which I couldn’t get 1 on green tiked finishing

I did managed to get 2 green timed finish shots but only when i did a finesse shot

But thats it and i never struggled before