April fools

ZiaFC
168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
That pack from the April fools sbc treated me nicely got Marcello and an inform too bad its untradeable.

Comments

• ChappellRovers
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2
    Some trash spanish 80 rated RM duplicate with 60 pace. Only got Firpo who wasn’t a duplicate and 1 contract. Knew it would be a rip off still did it anyway.

Congrats though.
  • ZiaFC
    Thank you good sir, it couldn't have been that bad of a deal I mean 11 random bronzes for 5 gold players that's better than the bronze upgrade. Sucks that you got a bunch of dupes though.
  • ChappellRovers
    edited April 4
    ZiaFC wrote: »
    Thank you good sir, it couldn't have been that bad of a deal I mean 11 random bronzes for 5 gold players that's better than the bronze upgrade. Sucks that you got a bunch of dupes though.

It was alright in the end Firpo got chucked into that Barca sbc on marquee match ups. I do just silver upgrade them anyway and the 81+ has made up for it got De Gea and IF Hazard in it today!! Are you using Marcelo?
  • ZiaFC
    Never used him, did a few upgrades etc managed to pack Busquets, Sergio Ramos, and De Gea so I threw him into the mid icon. Got Koeman.
  • ChappellRovers
    ZiaFC wrote: »
    Never used him, did a few upgrades etc managed to pack Busquets, Sergio Ramos, and De Gea so I threw him into the mid icon. Got Koeman.

Thats ace man.