Prime drogba

Arron xox
3587 posts National Call-Up
Is he worth the coins or is there better options

Comments

• Jdizzle
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's a donkey, if someone else says otherwise make a note of their username and never take advice from them again.
  • Arron xox
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    He's a donkey, if someone else says otherwise make a note of their username and never take advice from them again.

I laughed a bit too much at that
  • Nodge86
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite
    He’s usable. He can be fun because he’s so strong. He’s not going to get you an extra rank in WL or anything though.
  • Arron xox
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    He’s usable. He can be fun because he’s so strong. He’s not going to get you an extra rank in WL or anything though.

I dont play the weekend league too often tho.
  • Arron xox
    I have a mill to spend and I'm confused where to go
  • Team Sam
    2660 posts Fans' Favourite
    Arron xox wrote: »

Crespo
  • Nodge86
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nodge86 wrote: »

I dont play the weekend league too often tho.

The point is he’s not going to improve your results, ability, gameplay, however you want to frame it. You’ll also struggle if you’re used to small agile dribblers.
  • Arron xox
    Team Sam wrote: »

Crespo

I wanted the pim crespo I cant afford him lol
  • Dead_Dave
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got him in the prime pack, he is ok but does take a lot of getting used to, Rooney or mid Hernandez are keeping him out. I got Hernandez in the mid icon swap, i was gutted at first but he has been great in WL/RIvals, worth a try out.
  • Arron xox
    Dead_Dave wrote: »
    I got him in the prime pack, he is ok but does take a lot of getting used to, Rooney or mid Hernandez are keeping him out. I got Hernandez in the mid icon swap, i was gutted at first but he has been great in WL/RIvals, worth a try out.

I'm also tempted to save for hernandez pim I'm.150 away atm
  • Arron xox
    Also what is in plan either birthday havertz and Werner or SSatal and SS mahrez
  • Jdizzle
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Also what is in plan either birthday havertz and Werner or SSatal and SS mahrez

havertz is trash i've heard, don't know about the rest.