What Team Should I Play As In A Road To Glory?

Tank88
2 posts Ball Boy
New to Forum and FIFA Career Mode- Never Had This Much Free Time
I have heard a lot about a Road to Glory Career and I want to start one. I want to ask this Reddit Community what is the best English League 2 Team to do a Road to Glory Career With. I love history and would love to play as a team with lots of history. By history, I mean a club that has had the same name for a long period and not a club that has changed names a lot. I also am looking for a club that most likely will not get relegated from the Football League. My goal is to try to play a career mode with this club every year. Is there any club in League 2 that most likely will be promoted and maybe reach the English Championship or even possibly ever reach the Premier League? I have gone through each club and I like Plymouth Argyle and Cheltenham Town uniforms and their locations. South Western England seems nice and possibly a great vacation one day. (I am an American) Any Suggestions?

Comments

• ChappellRovers
    3080 posts National Call-Up
    Cheltenham Town is my local club. Its a dead nice area.
  • Tank88
    2 posts Ball Boy
    How is Cheltenham Town’s ownership are they likely to be relegated? Or could they make a push in league 1?
  • ChappellRovers
    3080 posts National Call-Up
    Tank88 wrote: »
    How is Cheltenham Town’s ownership are they likely to be relegated? Or could they make a push in league 1?

They are one of the richest club owners in the world they just don’t really bother with Cheltenham Town tbh so its all done from the clubs revenues. I won the Champions League with them on Football Manager. They are in and out of the league system i think their best ever year they got into the championship for one season. I doubt they’ll be pushing for promotion if im honest.