Selling Players

Stewuk73
316 posts Sunday League Hero
Sold loads of players today, reduced my squad from 2000 players down to 1500 but now getting an error trying to sell players and none are being listed. Anyone else have the same problem ?

Comments

• ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator
    Stewuk73 wrote: »
    Sold loads of players today, reduced my squad from 2000 players down to 1500 but now getting an error trying to sell players and none are being listed. Anyone else have the same problem ?

It’s a temporary market ban as you have listed/sold so many players.
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator
    I think you’ll still be able to list items on the web/companion app if you were using the console before.
  • Stewuk73
    I am using the web companion app. Maybe I will try the console later. Crazy that there is this kind of restriction when I am selling players legitimately. How long until I can sell players again do you think?
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator
    EA don’t actually tell us exactly how long the ban is but first time it’s usually for a few hours.
  • Stewuk73
    Still don’t understand why selling players in bulk is such an issue. I will try again in the morning, thank you.
  • Chavez76
    9854 posts League Winner
    Stewuk73 wrote: »
    Still don’t understand why selling players in bulk is such an issue. I will try again in the morning, thank you.

its not an issue if you are doing it legit, yet it is safety meassure versus auto buyers / sellers.