Kit sbcs

Why is there a rating for these, the latest one is a 78 rated team for a kit, I only have around 10 thousand free kits already

Comments

• RayS
    36677 posts World Cup Winner
    I'd like to see the completion rate of these. 78 is way too high imo. Should be 75 max.

I remember near the beginning when they released a couple kit SBCS completable with silvers and bronzes.

Then they just totally lost the plot with 83 rated and so on.

These SBCs aren't appealing in the slightest
  • RayS wrote: »
    I'd like to see the completion rate of these. 78 is way too high imo. Should be 75 max.

I remember near the beginning when they released a couple kit SBCS completable with silvers and bronzes.

Very well said, I wonder just how many kits people have at the moment. And remember only you can see them so what's the point
  • RayS
    36677 posts World Cup Winner
    RayS wrote: »

Very well said, I wonder just how many kits people have at the moment. And remember only you can see them so what's the point

Not to mention the 20 kits they randomly give out for free for watching streams. Just doesn't make much sense
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    But CoNtEnT
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    I think the icon kit was 83 rated sqaud
  • Jimmy89
    950 posts Semi-Pro
    Never understood who’d actually do these, the requirements are just ridiculous.
  • CeeQue
    14783 posts Has That Special Something

I wonder just how many kits people have at the moment.

Capture-2020-03-29-08-41-14.png
  • But CoNtEnT

This is not the content I want and I'm sure many other millions don't also
  • CeeQue wrote: »

That's over double I have, quick sell them unless they are all untradable
  • CeeQue
    14783 posts Has That Special Something
    CeeQue wrote: »

That's over double I have, quick sell them unless they are all untradable

Haha most are from BPM.
  • Mogga
    3205 posts National Call-Up
    You should just get the kits of your real life team or another if u like at the start. Contracts should be abolished. Remove nonsense like balls and kits from packs. Nobody wants a rare kit occupying a pack slot man ffs
  • Mogga
    3205 posts National Call-Up
    Plus it takes someone who is a special kind of special to rock up to a game with one of them black balls or a lava thing. Can barely see them