Best pack ever on Fifa!and...

V l u m s d e n
2369 posts Fans' Favourite
It's untradeable 🤬 just packed 95 moments de bruyne much rather I could’ve sold him and used the coins to buy other players. Grr ea ☹️

Comments

• barryw
    2418 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stay strong mate
  • V l u m s d e n
    People like you remind of the end of Dumb and Dumber where they tell the tour bus full of bikini models who need 2 people to oil them up for competition that “the nearest town is that way”

Rather of had the coins to use to complete league sbcs etc. But hey ho I will put him into a sbc as I doubt I will use him.
  • DIXON THFC
    3686 posts National Call-Up
    People like you remind of the end of Dumb and Dumber where they tell the tour bus full of bikini models who need 2 people to oil them up for competition that “the nearest town is that way”

Haha love that.

This post honestly, get a grip of yourself OP.
  • Ftl
    1128 posts Professional
    Packed ney en messi untradable out of the ucl upgrade or something months back.yes i would love to sell them to mix up the team but thats simply not possible. Accept it
  • AznSW
    1792 posts Fans' Favourite
    DIXON THFC wrote: »

Haha love that.

I got a grip you muppet. Obviously you bunch don’t share the annoyance of getting the best ever player from a pack then it’s untradeable which will frustrate people who would’ve enjoyed selling the player to complete league sbcs and such.

Screenshot-2020-03-29-at-6-04-27-PM.png

My highest rated untradables that I haven't put in an SBC yet.
    So yes I know what it feels like to pack high value untradable players that you can't sell.
  • AlexBear012
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    You got a very good card mate.

Dont care if its untradeable you cant complain
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    It’s better than usual pack luck. However I pulled UCL CR7 this year from rewards and on times I wish I could have sold him as it’s appears a waste to have him on the bench when you want to try new players. Building around him was a chore sometimes
  • RayS
    34083 posts World Cup Winner
    Use him
  • Destin8or
    3703 posts National Call-Up
    DIXON THFC wrote: »

Haha love that.

I got a grip you muppet. Obviously you bunch don’t share the annoyance of getting the best ever player from a pack then it’s untradeable which will frustrate people who would’ve enjoyed selling the player to complete league sbcs and such.

I packed PIM Seedorf and Prime Maldini Untradeable you think Im complaining 😂
    Be grateful to get a good pull

Nightmare mate.
  • Idek
    17478 posts World Class
    What a weird thread
  • Ant_Ox10
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    I packed toty Robertson, headliners sterling + telles, fs Emerson al untradable......just happy to pack good cards regardless of whether I can sell or not
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    I packed Lewa HL untradable. I was annoyed as he didnt fit into my team. I looked at his stats and figured theres no way I could leave him on the bench so I made it work.

You should try the same. You might be surprised.
  • atheistsw
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I packed Prime Socrates untradeble a few weeks ago. First EVER icon. Initially a little annoyed as he was worth a million but after using him for a bit happy as... very good player, plus I made millions on the mad week so can now pretty much buy most of the icons I want, aside from the obvious untouchables... :smile:
  • DIXON THFC wrote: »
    Muppet? Haha you've been given the best player in the MOMENTS week yet you find time to come and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and moan about it rather than working him into your team.

As i said before, get a grip of yourself lad.

• Greezyweezy101
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have untradeable TOTY De Bruyne.

He is really good but I kind of wish I had the 2 mil instead.

I get what OP is saying.

• V l u m s d e n
    I have untradeable TOTY De Bruyne.

He is really good but I kind of wish I had the 2 mil instead.

I get what OP is saying.
    Wey at least someone is understanding. I’m not always fully clear but hey ho.
  • AlexBear012
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    i think everyone understands how OP feels, the problem is how it was written... it just looks like whining about a very good pull
  • abhreebhu_45
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    I'll use him anyday
  • Goatiano_Goataldo
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    So when you opened the pack you were hoping to get nothing or maybe some 82 or 83?

If you were complaining about quantity of untradable sbcs, totally agree.

But you are complaining that you opened a pack (knowing it was untradable), packed a 95 rated card and you’re angry. It doesn’t make any sense.