Fut birthday havertz

Arron xox
3585 posts National Call-Up
Is he worth the price tag people

Comments

• Liam W
    2780 posts Fans' Favourite
    Doesn't look it. Half a million is a bit steep for the upgrade over his much cheaper previous cards.
  • Kingdingaling
    2559 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wf that's why
  • Turkey_man
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm sticking with Kainz.

Havertz looks better in general and much better passing but Kainz has the edge for my play style for CAM (mobility and finishing).

Will see what next week brings but I think I will have to go for marquee icon to get a big step up from Kainz.
  • Kingdingaling
    Turkey_man wrote: »
    I'm sticking with Kainz.

Havertz looks better in general and much better passing but Kainz has the edge for my play style for CAM (mobility and finishing).

Will see what next week brings but I think I will have to go for marquee icon to get a big step up from Kainz.

If it's similar to his tots cars from last year then he's worth it as a cam behind werner the polish goat or Haland
  • barryw
    2106 posts Fans' Favourite
    Which one would be better as CAM, Haverts or PiM Litmanen?
  • Kingdingaling
    barryw wrote: »
    Which one would be better as CAM, Haverts or PiM Litmanen?

Not tried harvertz this year due to not having a 5wf but Litmanen unless you do finesse shots seems to miss alot when I play against him
  • Rsscllghn
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Havertz has been quality for me. Packed him untradable and am playing him at CF on 8 chem. Only played 4 games (mainly due to awful gameplay) but he has 6 goals and 4 assists.

Seems to be one of these players that's always in the right spot at the right time, even when you make a mistake the ball finds its way back to him.
  • barryw
    2106 posts Fans' Favourite
    He was little bit clunky for me. For that height you can expect it but for that height he should have some strenght also and he does not have it much.

Not player for my playstyle