Sold my consumables - 1mil+

RealBmo7
498 posts Sunday League Hero
So I sold the majority of my consumables like 1500 non rare contracts at 300-350 coins each, 250 rare contracts at 600-650 coins each and around 200 healing cards ranging from 500 - 950 coins each..

A lot of attribute cards, fitness and position changes.

Made over a million coins selling them all....

You'd be surprised how much you can make for your unwanted stuff...

Even managed to sell a manager in the bundesliga for like 4k!!!

Comments

• Romo2barber24
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite
    Done the same thing the past few days, ended up getting close to a mill. Have more consumables as well
  • ToonMark
    348 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Do they sell within the hour or do u need to re list them
  • Romo2barber24
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite
    ToonMark wrote: »
    Do they sell within the hour or do u need to re list them

A bunch sell on the 1st listing. You'll need to re list but they'll eventually sell
  • stevie g
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    nice
  • LuckyStrikE
    3524 posts National Call-Up
    Damn. I have a pele in just the gold rare and non rare alone. I gotta start listing these consumables. What are the team fitness gold rare going for? I have 770 of those.
  • alexanderk26
    1894 posts Play-Off Hero
    Damn. I have a pele in just the gold rare and non rare alone. I gotta start listing these consumables. What are the team fitness gold rare going for? I have 770 of those.

1100 bin.

That's 800k right there
  • VICTAAAA
    11239 posts Has That Special Something

:hushed:
    sell sell sell!!! i just recently started selling consumables and they DO generate a good amount of coin. it's tedious and boring to get started but it's SOOOOO worth it. bought Rijkaard with rare contracts @ 650-750 (average, 10-15 sales a cycle).
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    Consumables are the only reason I have coins outside of messi and Ronaldo lol didn't have a crazy amount but sold a few hundred and it was worth it
  • LuckyStrikE

1100 bin.

That's 800k right there

This is going to take forever....
    Like 10k consumables listing 100 at a time. 100 hours if they all sell per listing.
    Lol crazy
  • LuckyStrikE
    More than 4 days straight listing. Lol
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    I list fitness squads at 1500 bid 5000 max. Don't waste your time putting them all for 1.1 bin unless ur desperate for coins. Whack 100 up at 1500 min and you'll sell 5-10 a cycle and just keep topping it up between games.

It's obviously not as efficient but atleast it doesn't make it tedious and it builds up nicely after 3-4 days. Depends how long your on your Xbox really.
  • Recardo
    9369 posts League Winner
    I play the game so I use mine.
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    edited July 2015
    Recardo wrote: »

The guy has over a 1000 fitness cards. Can't see him needing more than a couple hundred until the end of fifa.

Edit: My bad 770..
  • LuckyStrikE
    I can get on the box around 2-4 hours a night. Once I have my office set up and the wife gets a job here (just moved back to DC) then I will have constant access to the box. My work will suffer soon. Lol.
  • Recardo
    9369 posts League Winner

The guy has over a 1000 fitness cards. Can't see him needing more than a couple hundred until the end of fifa.

But I was talking about me.

:D
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    I had well over 2300 before I started selling em, down to 350 gild and 200 silver...made well over 3m on my consumables lol
  • LuckyStrikE
    I'm going to list consumables right away in fifa 16. Need to avoid this black hole.
  • FLASHFLUSH1

Ok well ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you on your consumable high horse :joy:
  • WFCBagnall
    91273 posts Moderator
    Sold my SF's a few weeks back and made a good 300k

Easy coins
  • Recardo
    9369 posts League Winner

Ok well ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you on your consumable high horse :joy:

Rekt :D

Only messing you had a point. :*

• Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    I had well over 2300 before I started selling em, down to 350 gild and 200 silver...made well over 3m on my consumables lol

images_1.jpg