Has anyone else sold up expecting a crash tomorrow?

RedRogue
257 posts Sunday League Hero
edited March 26
I’ve spent about 5 years out of FUT so I’m a bit rusty when it comes to trading this year but have managed to trade to 3 mil.
I’ve sold up expecting a Birthday crash but to be honest I’ve no idea if the market will.
What are people’s opinions, Crash or not?

Comments

• Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Trying to. got one left to go. Bought mid drogs a couple of days ago. Could sell for a tax loss only. He really does suck btw. I expect there will be a crash of sorts. Depends how generous EA are feeling
  • OZero
    6906 posts Big Money Move
    Yes, cleared my club
  • ZeFeZ
    3015 posts National Call-Up
    Can;t be bothered,

All the players I use currently, won't leave my team anyway.
  • WorcsEverton
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why sell up now?
    Im not a trader but i fully expect FUT Birthday to offer a couple of very hot SBCs, higher rated cards will be very in-demand i think.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Fodder might rise. Useable cards will drop imo
  • passpassshootpost
    1286 posts Professional
    edited March 26
    market crash guarantee TOTY, FUT BIRTHDAY & TOTS.
  • D0lvl
    3278 posts National Call-Up
    Don't be fooled by the new shiny cards. All cards will perform badly when EA's reduced server capacity is overtaxed with a lot of folks in lockdown. I expect more matchmaking down and probably extended WL.

• V l u m s d e n
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sitting with over 2m but still have a few players to sell.
  • Hammer316
    794 posts Semi-Pro
    The only tradable player I have of worth is ss Atal and he's up 50k from what I paid. Don't see there being much of a crash on meta players and the real elite cards tbh. Fodder will probably fly even more as well so I sniper some this morning for any SBCs I like the look of.
  • TDOF
    3212 posts National Call-Up
    i bought 150 sommers for 1200
  • nicitel32
    2892 posts Fans' Favourite
    TDOF wrote: »

great,they will be 1100 tommorow
  • RedRogue
    Thanks for the replies, Think the general feeling is that we’ll have a crash on cards which we use to play with but obviously the high fodder cards should rise for the sbc’s.
    That’s what I was expecting, Don’t let me down EA 😂😂🤦🏼‍♂️
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Well the fodder will drop due to sheer amount of saved packs opened. and spike when the SBCs (if any) get released.
  • Fifababy
    1204 posts Professional
    Sold up begin of week and all the players I sold have gone up in value 😂😂
  • Amargaladaster26
    9865 posts Has That Special Something
    Never sold up, never will.
  • what3v3r
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I sold two months ago and I have been playing with undratables since then
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Some poor soul bought drogs.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    If it falls in line with other promos expect a 10% crash
  • BogusTommy
    763 posts Semi-Pro
    Mid icon sbc has lifted the price of 85s and above to a "normal" level, but 84s and below is still almost discard.

To sell more packs it would be in EAs interrest to add value of 84s and below. The easiest way to do this is to add a TOTW SBC, and maybe even a "best of TOTW campaign".

If I remember correctly they did this at black friday, so to combine it with fut birthday would be logical. If not I would expect it within a few weeks.

I have about 30 saved packs I want to open on friday, otherwise I would have gone all in on 83s/84s about now.
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    There ain't going to be a big crash because of the icon sbc
  • TDOF
    3212 posts National Call-Up
    nicitel32 wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »

great,they will be 1100 tommorow

This the lowest 84's have been, and there is a 2x 83+ pack in the code.... so who knows
  • Bags
    1142 posts Professional
    Not sure there will be. Earlier on this year there was a crash every time they put a loading screen up but people seem to have got tired of that. Also are people really going to sell everything for an upgrade in skills or weak foot?

The market has been rising for a couple of weeks so there might be a bit of correction but not a crash in my opinion
  • RedRogue
    Bags wrote: »
    Not sure there will be. Earlier on this year there was a crash every time they put a loading screen up but people seem to have got tired of that. Also are people really going to sell everything for an upgrade in skills or weak foot?

The market has been rising for a couple of weeks so there might be a bit of correction but not a crash in my opinion

You could be right with that but now all my big hitters have sold I’m hoping for a 10-15% crash at least.
    I guess we’ll see in the next couple of days.