The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

All Leagues Crash Now

KingShankly
159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
The last update now crashes all domestic leagues and cups in Tournament Mode. Come on EA Please Fix this!

Comments

• Lonestarr033
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EA should just abandon this POS at this point, focus on FIFA21.
  • Reezy1807
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Lmao, you still plan on buying FIFA 21 after this POS they pulled this year ?? I'd wait till 2 1/2 months in to see how people are fairing with it.
  • KingShankly
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    On the EA technical forum I (and several other people) have made multiple posts about fixing the tournament mode crash in Champions League and now in Domestic Leagues and Cups. Apparently one of the EA moderators said he will look into it and send it to the EA team. Hopefully they get this corrected.
  • Lonestarr033
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Reezy1807 wrote: »

Lmao, you still plan on buying FIFA 21 after this POS they pulled this year ?? I'd wait till 2 1/2 months in to see how people are fairing with it.

where exactly did you see me say I was planning on buying it? My point is FIFA 20 is beyond Broken, so F- it. STart over from scratch and code a game that does not end up being garbage.

For the record, i'm not optimistic they will ever put out a good FIFA game ever again until their eventual bankruptcy.