The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Serie A

LordVader
79 posts Park Captain
edited March 25
Is anybody using a Serie A team? I have two teams; one Prem and one La Liga, but I keep getting good Serie A players in packs awarded for SBCs. In fact, the Serie A is now the same level and I've not bought a single player or done anything to build the team! I've yet to play a single game with this team but this morning, I just got Ilicic so now it's even stronger. I also have Zapata TOTW 86, Kolarov TOTW 87, Douglas Costa 84, Cuadrado 83 and a host of 83/84 defenders.

I'll probably try out against the AI first before using in Online play but just looking for some ideas on formations/chem styles etc. Kolarov looks a beast with high numbers across the board and could play anywhere.

Comments

• Gingerboaby83
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    I use Serie a it’s great. Was always best value until Ronaldo joined juve now it’s went up in price.
  • LordVader
    79 posts Park Captain
    I was going to sell my Kolarov 87 as I can't get him in my two main teams, but it caps out at 70k and I felt the value of the card was more than that so I kept him. The only way to really play him is to use a Serie A team. Any players I should target, here is what I have:

Strikers: Zapata IF 86, Ilicic 84, Quagliarella 84
    Mid: Douglas Costa 84, Louis Alberto 84, Cuadrado 83 (Khedira 83)
    Def: Kolarov IF 87, Caldera 80, Rugani 82, De Sciglio 77
    GK: Buffon 83

• Gingerboaby83
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Decent enough mate. Try get florenzi or malcuit instead of de sciglio
  • LordVader
    79 posts Park Captain
    Ok thanks, will do