Anyone lately done the Politano Objective?

Brustring1893
1221 posts Professional
Seems to be broken for me, tried the cross in two games now and actually scored three goals after crosses (square button, not touching the ground), but it didn’t register a single one for me.

Comments

• kingDrogbaaaa
    1419 posts Professional
    I literally completed it the other day, my crosses always resulted in a volleyed or headed goal, all registered just fine
  • They Caged Non
    6039 posts Big Money Move
    Go to the byline and cross back to edge of box and score is my only advice, those low crosses work sometimes too but you have to get them in early so from like the corner of the box to bend away from the keeper.
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    Go to the byline and cross back to edge of box and score is my only advice, those low crosses work sometimes too but you have to get them in early so from like the corner of the box to bend away from the keeper.

I’ve actually scored them with a regular cross from the sideline. Even scored two headers from them. I’m a bit worried that the objective has been messed up like the weekly ones lately (lobbed through ball) and they won’t be registering any time soon.
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    I literally completed it the other day, my crosses always resulted in a volleyed or headed goal, all registered just fine

Cheers, thanks for the reply. Guess I’ll have to continue and hope for the best.
  • They Caged Non
    6039 posts Big Money Move

I’ve actually scored them with a regular cross from the sideline. Even scored two headers from them. I’m a bit worried that the objective has been messed up like the weekly ones lately (lobbed through ball) and they won’t be registering any time soon.

Yeah there is that, i did the volleys in weekly silver this week but i was 100% certain id got one in the first game and it didnt register so i just spammed hell out of it 2nd game... i have no idea how many counted or which one did though haha.
  • LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move
    Cross from outside the penalty box 😉