Any reviews on these PIM?

Brustring1893
1221 posts Professional
I’m currently looking for a PIM striker, in particular about 1.5 to 2.3 million coins. The ones which have caught my eye are mainly

PIM Stoichkov
PIM Raul
PIM Zola

Anyone got a review on one of those? I’m really tempted by Stoichkov but that 3 star weak foot is giving me a headache.

Comments

• fussydutchman
    1250 posts Professional
    edited March 24
    I've tried all three of these cards, and I'd recommend Stoichkov especially if you're going to use him as a pure striker rather than a CF or CAM.

Stoichkov is fast, strong and has great aggression. The weak foot is a consideration, but his left is so good that it helps overcome that concern. I've found that 3* is not that big of a difference versus *4 star, and since Zola and Raul are both *4 star, I would let that impact your decision.

Zola is a great card, but is a better CF or CAM. Raul didn't seem that special to me to be honest.
  • Nervous_Nick
    6286 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve used Stoichkov and Zola. I prefer Zola, he’s more agile, but if you need a striker, go for Stoichkov.
  • Destin8or
    1020 posts Professional
    PIM Crespo
    The rest mentioned in this thread don't cut it for one reason or another.
    You need to spend 2.5m+ to improve on Crespo.
  • IxToMxI
    7004 posts League Winner
    Destin8or wrote: »
    PIM Crespo

^ Most fun striker I’ve ever on FUT even best prime Eusebio last year for me.

He’s incredible, I paid 3.3m three days after release, would pay it again!
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    I've tried all three of these cards, and I'd recommend Stoichkov especially if you're going to use him as a pure striker rather than a CF or CAM.

Stoichkov is fast, strong and has great aggression. The weak foot is a consideration, but his left is so good that it helps overcome that concern. I've found that 3* is not that big of a difference versus *4 star, and since Zola and Raul are both *4 star, I would let that impact your decision.

Zola is a great card, but is a better CF or CAM. Raul didn't seem that special to me to be honest.

Really appreciated, thanks for the detailed review. Might go for Stoichkov or Crespo like others have been suggesting. Hope they will bring up some loan cards to test in the future. Tax is just too heavy.
  • Amdp9
    4606 posts National Call-Up
    all three are good
  • Paw_Patrol70
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any PIM kluivert review?
  • Dramacydal
    407 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any PIM kluivert review?

Used him this WL. Great player put engine on him to make him more agile. Makes great runs to get open. My first game with actually had 4 goals with him. It was the runs he made last week i used PIM Stoichkov while great no doubt but kluivert just got in better positions then Stoichkov. Might be the workrates Stoichkov has med/med and Kluivert has the ones i love on an ST H/L.
  • Boysie91
    11111 posts Has That Special Something
    Had PIM Crespo and wasn't a stand out sold him and went back to 90 Werner for now.
  • Nodge86
    2113 posts Fans' Favourite
    Destin8or wrote: »
    PIM Crespo

I packed crespo and man that guy can finish. Would definitely recommend. I only sold him because I had the coins for toty ronaldo.