Ligue 1 February POTM!?

jackbingers
963 posts Professional
So it’s the 23rd March and still no February Ligue 1 POTM, even though voting opened 2 whole weeks ago!!

Are they just going to pretend it never happened?

So classic as well there the has been absolutely zero communications on the issue

Comments

• greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    probably controlling the market with its timing. its mbappe surely
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    who announces it though? EA or the French FA?
  • Kingdingaling
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    Ishibum wrote: »

French fa
  • D0lvl
    5023 posts Big Money Move
    Waiting on this as well....

Ligue1, announce the winner pls
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class

French fa

Can't blame EA then (though some folk will...)
  • Numlocked_
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ofcourse its Mbappe. Thats why they brought an overpriced mid icon SBC aswell. So everybody rinses their clubs. And that's when they will hit us with a 3million Mbappe
  • The_Reptilian
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    Ofcourse its Mbappe. Thats why they brought an overpriced mid icon SBC aswell. So everybody rinses their clubs. And that's when they will hit us with a 3million Mbappe

With the icon sbc this will be closer to 5m.
  • Chewbaccary
    2901 posts National Call-Up
    I'm just sitting here with my fodders waiting and waiting...

It's almost the end of March and still no February POTM announcement...

Come on Ligue One/EA.
  • Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rumor says, it will be an objective card. Score 10 goals with a sprint starting from your own half of the pitch and not letting go of the sprint button.
  • nicela
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dave2791 wrote: »
    Rumor says, it will be an objective card. Score 10 goals with a sprint starting from your own half of the pitch and not letting go of the sprint button.

easily done with the bots in div10 tbh. try something else next time
  • jackbingers
    963 posts Professional

French fa

Can't blame EA then (though some folk will...)

Could at least provide an update
  • jackbingers
    963 posts Professional
    I’m resigned to the fact this one is just going to be swept under the carpet. It’s been too long to see them releasing it mow
  • Goatiano_Goataldo
    Who needs potm sbc when we have PSG 4th kit available?!
  • Recoba10
    2541 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think it will be announced veŕy soon, most probably this week.
    People have voted, they just have to give the name of the winner. Maybe they want a pic of him with the trophy, that's why it is so long.
    Keep an eye on their webpage and their Facebook. Usually they announce the name of the Ligue 2 potm the day before the one from L1.

I completed Neymar potm and Ben yedder potm but I won't do it if it is Mbappé.
    TOTS could be released sooner than expected and Mbappé should be the POTY.
  • jackbingers
    963 posts Professional
    Recoba10 wrote: »
    I think it will be announced veŕy soon, most probably this week.
    People have voted, they just have to give the name of the winner. Maybe they want a pic of him with the trophy, that's why it is so long.
    Keep an eye on their webpage and their Facebook. Usually they announce the name of the Ligue 2 potm the day before the one from L1.

I completed Neymar potm and Ben yedder potm but I won't do it if it is Mbappé.
    TOTS could be released sooner than expected and Mbappé should be the POTY.
    Ligue 1 POTM don’t have pictures with the trophy so no need to delay on that front. I believe that the organisation who announce it think it is distasteful to do so in this climate. So I’m not expecting it at all now.

Whilst there was a POTY SBC for Ligue 1 in the past, there wasn’t one last year so don’t hold out for it. I also would guess TOTS will be delayed. It enables EA to increase the lifespan of this years edition into the summer
  • THE_5_NIGHTMARES
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mbappe SBC= score 10 goals with messi 97 potm + do 3 times med icon pack = will open mbappe sbc 22 sbc there so he will cost 10mil ....
  • Markman007
    4966 posts National Call-Up
    If it’s not here by this weekend I wouldn’t expect it at all. With all the chaos they may have scrapped it.
  • D0lvl
    if they cancel it, i'm just going to do more mid icon sbcs
  • nicela
    @EA_Roger can you just give us any info ffs? how much more time do you (ea) need to give us an answer? is he coming or is he not. all we need to know
  • Kingdingaling
    I'm just sitting here with my fodders waiting and waiting...

It's almost the end of March and still no February POTM announcement...

Come on Ligue One/EA.

You think ligue 1 had other priorities atm ?
  • We all have to remember that fifa is a game and the creators can do whatever they want as they always do! For that reason i see no obstruction for the release of the player of the month or some sort of 'moment' of the month to replace these.

I for one have been waiting on this sbc since neymar expired and it would be nice to see some sort of response from EA?

If we don't see it this week i see it not happening at all. Even if the French fa scrap it for this . Fifa is a game and for that reason even if they were not to announce an official winner in France we should still see some sort of card being available in game, the lack of content this week has been embarrising, i completely appreciate everything that's going on but are you telling me some guy couldn't sit in his house and code new content into the game?

Get it done EA!
  • Kingdingaling
    R9turley wrote: »
    We all have to remember that fifa is a game and the creators can do whatever they want as they always do! For that reason i see no obstruction for the release of the player of the month or some sort of 'moment' of the month to replace these.

I for one have been waiting on this sbc since neymar expired and it would be nice to see some sort of response from EA?

If we don't see it this week i see it not happening at all. Even if the French fa scrap it for this . Fifa is a game and for that reason even if they were not to announce an official winner in France we should still see some sort of card being available in game, the lack of content this week has been embarrising, i completely appreciate everything that's going on but are you telling me some guy couldn't sit in his house and code new content into the game?

Get it done EA!

EA can't announce it. Every potm is by that players league not by ea
  • R9turley wrote: »
    We all have to remember that fifa is a game and the creators can do whatever they want as they always do! For that reason i see no obstruction for the release of the player of the month or some sort of 'moment' of the month to replace these.

Get it done EA!

I didn't say it was down to EA, what I'm saying is they have the power to put alternatives into the game which they havnt done and are failing to do IMO.

I know the appointment of mbappe to the potm position is down to the FA.. what's to stop them putting it in anyway lol? 6 out of 10 promos per year have nothing to do with real life football, and with the introduction of moments? They can make up whatever card they like and say 'this guy had this moment lol?
  • Koning Spijker
    3837 posts National Call-Up

Get it done EA!

I didn't say it was down to EA, what I'm saying is they have the power to put alternatives into the game which they havnt done and are failing to do IMO.

I know the appointment of mbappe to the potm position is down to the FA.. what's to stop them putting it in anyway lol? 6 out of 10 promos per year have nothing to do with real life football, and with the introduction of moments? They can make up whatever card they like and say 'this guy had this moment lol?

They have us a decent alternative,

PSG 4th kit
  • FrankFrank
    9714 posts League Winner
    "The cost of the POTM Mbappe are above the threshold that we aim for an POTM SBC. Therefor we have decided to release him in packs instead "

:trollface:
  • Kingdingaling

Get it done EA!

Be happy there's still a game with new content atm
  • jackbingers
    963 posts Professional
    Tbh it is a joke that UNFP put the vote out (during this pandemic btw) and then fail to announce a winner
  • D0lvl
    justice for mbappe potm
  • Vixonner
    360 posts Sunday League Hero

Get it done EA!

Why be happy? Did every other game shut down?
  • Markman007
    4966 posts National Call-Up
    nicela wrote: »

Get it done EA!

why would he be happy or grateful for it? you know that ea employees are paid exactly for that right?
    everyone else has to work from home but ea doesn't right? oh nvm, forgot i am talking to children that didn't know that people actually work. also, it's a 10 minutes work to post an sbc, it's not like they care too much about the price of the card, they just overprice it and release it, probably with a few mistakes too. what's so hard to do it, it's not like anyone is asking for gameplay fixes. i didn't do neymar because THEY advertised on their site that mbappe/savanier/whoever was coming next and now i am in fact entitled for them to do as they advertised, that's the only legal and moral thing to do on their end.

@EA_Roger JUST TALK TO YOUR BOSS AND ANSWER or are you too occupied with doing nothing over your job that you are getting paid to do. or maybe as that guy said above, you can't do your job from home, must be too hard for someone that works from home anyway

Omg how childish there's more important things going on crying about a new shiny card if ligue 1 haven't announced it EA can't publish it now take a second to let that sink in

And then TOTS is around the corner too. Mbappe will have another better special card soon. How many special cards does he even need, lol.
This discussion has been closed.