I am tormented by the question.

kapulsky
322 posts Sunday League Hero
Tell me. When I take the ball away. Sometimes I press the ball button twice and my player knocks the ball. This is 100% of the case. And when I want to hit, I can press the hit button at least forty times, but the player does not want to hit the ball on the move. Weird! If you knock the ball, the game accepts input. And if I want to hit the game does not accept input! It doesn't look like input lag. What is the difference I hit on goal or knock the ball. Suspiciously)

Comments

• Theomanny
    2750 posts National Call-Up
    Shooting animation my friend. Worst added update to any fifa. The shooting animation need to fully execute before your shot goes off. Why players like moment laudrup are crap in certain situations. Why everyone uses high balance and agility players.
  • kapulsky
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Theomanny wrote: »
    Shooting animation my friend. Worst added update to any fifa. The shooting animation need to fully execute before your shot goes off. Why players like moment laudrup are crap in certain situations. Why everyone uses high balance and agility players.

Bro. For some reason I didn’t think about the animation) It's still strange ... In the case when a player knocks the ball, the animation works correctly. And when a player makes a punch, the animation works poorly! Bro! It smells like a dirty game. If you understand me.