Took Trezeguet from Swaps, still in Love

Cornushon
4846 posts Big Money Move
edited March 23
Short review:

Maybe it's honeymoon period, but comparing to CR9 the guy have better GpG after 10 games in WL. He is stronger, but of course less agile. But if you know how to shield the ball and bully of defenders you will find enjoyment in this card.
I put Engine on him, and his passing is very decent.
Even his WR are worse, I found his positioning is better and he is always on the right spot.
Now thinking about selling my tradeble CR9 since he is not making into a team now.

Will sell without loss as well atm.
Post edited by Cornushon on

Comments

• CR7BRUH
    3928 posts National Call-Up
    Why????
  • Pikandel
    1563 posts Play-Off Hero
    CR7 or R9?
  • Cornushon
    And issue with CR9 he is so clinical it's boring))) with Trez I got sentimental value boost pairing him with ADP, Pirlo, Nesta... CriRo, even though plays for Juve he doesn't make me want to play anymore.
  • Cornushon
    Pikandel wrote: »
    CR7 or R9?

Oh, yep, CriRo i meant. Forgotten if he 9 or 7 lol
  • Cornushon
    CR7BRUH wrote: »
    Why????

Cause I like targetman strikers, and he has 4*skills unlike say, Vieri. Plus he is Juve past player.
  • Ishibum
    14121 posts Has That Special Something
    Cornushon wrote: »
    Short review:

Maybe it's honeymoon period, but comparing to CR9 the guy have better GpG after 10 games in WL. He is stronger, but of course less agile. But if you know how to shield the ball and bully of defenders you will find enjoyment in this card.
    Even his WR are worse, I found his positioning is better and he is always on the right spot.
    Now thinking about selling my tradeble CR9 since he is not making into a team now.

How can you sell without a loss if you took the card from swaps?
  • OZero
    6623 posts Big Money Move
    Are you drunk?
  • Jobiwan
    3596 posts National Call-Up
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Short review:

He's talking about his Ronaldo surely?
  • cmm_1991
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pikandel wrote: »
    CR7 or R9?

Oh, yep, CriRo i meant. Forgotten if he 9 or 7 lol

You forgot the world's most famous number 7 for the past 10 years.....
  • Ishibum
    14121 posts Has That Special Something
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Short review:

Yeah, I reckon I need a couple more hours of sleep :lol:
  • Jobiwan
    3596 posts National Call-Up
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Short review:

Yeah, I reckon I need a couple more hours of sleep :lol:

Yeah fair enough we've all been there :lol:
  • Cornushon
    Lol. Sold CriRo. Getting Zambrotta. And my team is complete. Will get Kaka as 2nd choice as well.
  • Cornushon
    Just of note. I despise meta. And between winning more games with WBY and loosing but using my favorite player I choose the latter
  • NinthFall
    1354 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'd consider him too but I went with Litmanen and will pick Bergkamp too.

The reason Id consider him is because I found Nistelrooy very useful abd Trezequet seems like an upgraded version of him
  • torakun
    2104 posts Fans' Favourite
    I actually applaud you for not being a sheep. Been wanting to try him out for sometime now, I think I'll brave myself losing on the tax just to try him out now.
  • Cornushon
    torakun wrote: »
    I actually applaud you for not being a sheep. Been wanting to try him out for sometime now, I think I'll brave myself losing on the tax just to try him out now.

He is decent. If you not fussed about tax loss, definitely try himmout. Engine is a must for.him.
    Score 2 headers in those 10 games. So he is good)))
  • Mackie17
    7542 posts League Winner
    Always liked trezegeut IRL, I like proper strikers in fifa too, not everyone has to be an adama in a team though some would have you believe it.
  • Cornushon
    24 games 28 goals, 1 assist. The guy is freaking machine. He is clunky, but so strong and his body type or something makes him bully defenders off. Rocket of a shot.

Just don't finesse with him if you take him. Power shots, and voleys are his thing
  • Markman007
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    Why????

Cause I like targetman strikers, and he has 4*skills unlike say, Vieri. Plus he is Juve past player.

I also like big strong strikers despite the meta. I’ve been using WR Zlatan, but I just bought PIM Vieri to try as I loved his prime last year. Would you pick PIM Trezeguet over WR Zlatan or PIM Vieri? Here’s my squad atm:

9xFdTH0.jpg
  • Cornushon
    Markman007 wrote: »
    Why????

I also like big strong strikers despite the meta. I’ve been using WR Zlatan, but I just bought PIM Vieri to try as I loved his prime last year. Would you pick PIM Trezeguet over WR Zlatan or PIM Vieri? Here’s my squad atm:

9xFdTH0.jpg

Cheers, nice team man.
    I would pick Trez over Vieri. But I haven't tried this Zlatan this year. Can't help you with that unfortunately.

Trezeguet always score when set up properly. First time shot machine
  • Cornushon
    edited March 23
    Screenshot-20200323-215928.png

That's my team after selling CR7/9...

Will get either Kaka or Maldini as 2nd choice from swaps.
  • Markman007
    Why????

9xFdTH0.jpg

Cheers, nice team man.
    I would pick Trez over Vieri. But I haven't tried this Zlatan this year. Can't help you with that unfortunately.

Thanks man, maybe I’ll buy Trez and give him a run before I settle on my main striker. WR Zlatan is good but not nearly as dominant as his special cards last year.

Nice squad though! I’d really like to get Del Piero at some point too.
  • Cornushon
    Why????

9xFdTH0.jpg

Cheers, nice team man.

Thanks man, maybe I’ll buy Trez and give him a run before I settle on my main striker. WR Zlatan is good but not nearly as dominant as his special cards last year.

I would probably would not have him still if he wasn't in swaps 2. ADP and Pirlo are often interchange in game, which is funny cause I dotn have any instructions on them. Del Piero sometimes drop deep, and pull midfielders and Pirlo getting into free space and can do his magic higher up top.
    Plus,Pirlo is surprisingly good in defence. Intercepting very often for his stats I'd say.

How's Gattuso for you?
  • Dave2791
    1150 posts Professional
    Now you're giving me a hard time. Do you think he'll be good in the weekend league? I mean. Not only during one, but for a couple of them
  • Cornushon
    Dave2791 wrote: »
    Now you're giving me a hard time. Do you think he'll be good in the weekend league? I mean. Not only during one, but for a couple of them

Will see.but thing is though, I barely play 10-15 games in WL. I don't have that much time over weekend with family commitments. But he was good this WL, dotn see how he can degrade. His shooting is almost maxed out.

It depends what strikers you like, I have to admit, after CR7 it took me couple games to readjust back to Targetman striker. But we clicked pretty well and now I know exactly how long I can dribble with Trez before it is too risky (not very long lol). When you pass to him, you need to be sure you have angle/opportunity to make shooting angle. And act quickly.
  • Markman007
    edited March 23
    Why????

9xFdTH0.jpg

Cheers, nice team man.

I would probably would not have him still if he wasn't in swaps 2. ADP and Pirlo are often interchange in game, which is funny cause I dotn have any instructions on them. Del Piero sometimes drop deep, and pull midfielders and Pirlo getting into free space and can do his magic higher up top.
    Plus,Pirlo is surprisingly good in defence. Intercepting very often for his stats I'd say.

How's Gattuso for you?

I’m also thinking about Pirlo too. I had his mid card for a while before I changed my team, and he was very good alongside a strong destroyer CDM like Gattuso.

I like PIM Gattuso a lot. He plays a lot like he did in real life—runs all over the pitch chasing down the ball and fighting like hell for it. He’s not much use on the attack, but with catalyst his passing is decent enough and his defensive play is tops.
  • Dave2791
    1150 posts Professional
    Why????

9xFdTH0.jpg

Cheers, nice team man.

How's Gattuso for you?

I’m also thinking about Pirlo too. I had his mid card for a while before I changed my team, and he was very good alongside a strong destroyer CDM like Gattuso.

I like PIM Gattuso a lot. He plays a lot like he did in real life—runs all over the pitch chasing down the ball and fighting like hell for it. He’s not much use on the attack, but with catalyst his passing is decent enough and his defensive play is tops.

Mmmm now you're making things more difficult.
    Would you say gattuso is on kantes defensive level? Forget passing and shooting. Only defensively.
    Is he everywhere like kante? His interceptions. His ability to catch up, his ability to stop anyone no matter their size. Would you say gattuso is the same, better or worse?
  • Rezamoh33
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Short review:

Who is CR9?
  • Markman007
    Dave2791 wrote: »
    Why????

9xFdTH0.jpg

Cheers, nice team man.

How's Gattuso for you?

Mmmm now you're making things more difficult.
    Would you say gattuso is on kantes defensive level? Forget passing and shooting. Only defensively.
    Is he everywhere like kante? His interceptions. His ability to catch up, his ability to stop anyone no matter their size. Would you say gattuso is the same, better or worse?

I’ve only used NIF Kante this year, and I can say PIM Gattuso is a very similar player but overall better. They play very similarly as aggressive ball winning CDMs but Gattuso is stronger and a bit taller too.

If you’re thinking of getting Gattuso in swaps, you could pick up base Gattuso (which is the best version after the PIM) and try him, as the PIM is basically a pumped up version of the base card.
  • NinthFall
    1354 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 24
    The smartest people go for a Litmanen + Gattuso + Trezequet. Sorted for the rest of Fifa.

As an Arsenal fan I'm required to go for Vergkamp though so Litmanen (already picked) + Bergkamp for me