The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Silver Transfers

I can appreciate the likes of Arsenal Wellington and Juve Dybala are gonna be high demand...

But on off this weekend I've been looking for Ings and Bogdan for my full Liverpool squad and I haven't seen either of them once.

Is this an issue with people not opening silver packs? Or are they really that desireable?

Managed to grab a few players for my teams over the weekend who I've struggled with, Depay, IF Masch and IF Vidal.

Can anyone confirm that these exsist?

Comments

• Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    I have Liverpool Ings and Ilori, City Zuculini, Cagliari Diakute, Atletico Torres and others through just searching concept squads.
  • Dan is Clutch
    26206 posts Player of the Year
    I've been looking for a West Ham Obiang since he came out and i haven't seen any come up at all. I haven't been spamming though, only looking every so often.
  • Sm0k1ng Ac1d
    950 posts Professional
    Jake wrote: »
    I have Liverpool Ings and Ilori, City Zuculini, Cagliari Diakute, Atletico Torres and others through just searching concept squads.
    Diakite is going to be pretty rare.
    He already left Cagliari and now should be transfered to Frosinone which is in Serie B
  • Jake wrote: »

At least I know Ings exists then!!

I managed to grab Illori, first time on concept squads but I've kept bogdan and ings in the same concept and have a look in between games and absolutely nothing.

• chaser2k15
    13891 posts Has That Special Something
    I really want that torres but he is very rare.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Jake wrote: »
    Diakite is going to be pretty rare.
    He already left Cagliari and now should be transfered to Frosinone which is in Serie B
    Oh that's cool, should be the same with Sorensen then who went to Koln
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    It's simply a very low supply of these players.

Just look at the Silver transfers that have little demand whatsoever. Hardly any of them are on the market too.