Worth buying fifa 20?

Premier-Sky
2882 posts Fans' Favourite
Last played fifa on pc four years ago, market was filled with cheats and price ranges were new. How is it these days?

Comments

• Premier-Sky
    Also do people still organise tourneys and stuff on here
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not worth Dude. Still many Cheaters and EA dont care about PC Players as well. And the regular random Game with no control.
  • MorroWtje
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    oh holy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you're alive
  • VagisilFC
    1466 posts Play-Off Hero
    Last played fifa on pc four years ago, market was filled with cheats and price ranges were new. How is it these days?

Getting the virus would be less painful than EA's manipulated gameplay
  • youngevans
    59 posts Park Captain
    Nope still waste of money
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA Products are never worth any kind of money, just dont waste it on that trash Virus.
  • hhoverflow
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    game is still full of cheaters
  • I just played back to back games against guys who were using lag switches and kept using them to run up 8-2 and 9-1 scores. What kind of person keeps pushing the lag switch with a 5 goal lead? Don't buy the game. There's nothing more miserable than being stuck in a 2nd straight game against that kind of nonsense and having to finish to avoid tanking YOUR OWN DNF multiplier.
  • BLaZiNgSPEED
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    Personally if I were to give you my frank opinion, I would not buy FIFA 20 now because the game is already 6 months in its release.

I too have not bought FIFA since FIFA 17 PC. FIFA 18, 19 and 20 were too expensive on PC on release date £40. And now FIFA 20 is only marginally cheaper at £20, it does not seem like good value for money, unless it was even cheaper than that.

Over the last 2-3 years I have been playing FIFA 17 and the online servers are still working, though extremely difficult to find opponents online. May take 15-30 minutes to wait for the match searching.

I don't think I am missing much to be honest. From time to time I play FIFA 18, 19 and 20 Demos and apart from graphics and animations I have not seen a very big change in gameplay improvements.

I'll wait for FIFA 21 PC and see how it goes and I will decide if I will buy that or not. I suggest people do the same, wait for the demo and read reviews and watch youtube videos before buying.
  • VagisilFC
    1466 posts Play-Off Hero
    There are still about 10-15 people cheating in FIFA 18 Squad Battles..... given you an idea of how pathetic some people are.
  • hhoverflow
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    VagisilFC wrote: »
    There are still about 10-15 people cheating in FIFA 18 Squad Battles..... given you an idea of how pathetic some people are.

Not only in squad battles...

Cheaters are all around... DIv Rivals, WL, etc.
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    If you playing casually - definately yes (quite fun)
    If you are looking to grind/ reach elite in the weekend league - No

Good to see you back sky
  • Premier-Sky
    edited April 1
    Daddy wrote: »
    If you playing casually - definately yes (quite fun)
    If you are looking to grind/ reach elite in the weekend league - No

Good to see you back sky

good to see ya again mate, nice dp ;)