PIM CB

Maro6590
1039 posts Professional
edited March 2020
Need a CB to Partner with Toty De ligt

So I was Looking for PIM Baresi, PIM puyol (would Maybe Pick him in swaps) or PIM Hierro.

Any Reviews ? Someone Used These Players ?

Comments

• PabloSB
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just need a good review for puyol to unlock him, but I think not a lot of players use him.
  • Munnzer
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Been wanting to use Puyol all year and finally pulled the trigger with his PIM, defensively he's brilliant but as should be expected he's just not quick enough imo, go for Prime Desailly or something, he'll be significantly better than PIM Puyol and it'll allow you to use the token you'd use for Puyol on somewhere more worth it.
  • PabloSB
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2020
    Munnzer wrote: »
    Been wanting to use Puyol all year and finally pulled the trigger with his PIM, defensively he's brilliant but as should be expected he's just not quick enough imo, go for Prime Desailly or something, he'll be significantly better than PIM Puyol and it'll allow you to use the token you'd use for Puyol on somewhere more worth it.

What chem are you using? Catalyst or shadow? In my case, if i do not pull the trigger, i will continue with moments davinson sanchez on 8 chem, because I dont have coins. Do you think it is an upgrade?