So WL still has no loss glitch..

BeastlyHusla
7636 posts League Winner
Why...

Haven't played WL in months and first game I play someone does that.

Comments

• LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    I wouldn’t even try for about 6 hours yet mate, all the “pros” and “content creators” play early, guaranteed toxicity every week
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    LiamSully wrote: »
    I wouldn’t even try for about 6 hours yet mate, all the “pros” and “content creators” play early, guaranteed toxicity every week

Is it damn.. thought I'd get in games early. Since I won't be on after today till monday
  • kraid
    7567 posts League Winner

Usually the case but since everyone is off school and work at the moment I’d guess a lot more ‘normal’ players are on then usual.
  • Orison
    64751 posts Icon
    No
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    kraid wrote: »

Usually the case but since everyone is off school and work at the moment I’d guess a lot more ‘normal’ players are on then usual.

True, UK schools close today.. so I guess I'll try play later
  • Chavez76
    9053 posts League Winner
    plus, lots of players are using up their loan cards .. Just played squad with loan moments Best and Keane. Doesnt help. ill keep working for now :)
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Problem I have is, since update I've been getting kicked quite often.. so I have to play either early or late night
  • Rooookie
    70 posts Park Captain
    I just had a special one. I started my first WL game, went up one goal in the 20th minute and before it even recorded the goal, the game froze, then I git booted to the dashboard and when I logged back in fut I got a loss.... what is this? Bug, glitch or can someone do that on purpose?
  • Koolfashion
    2902 posts Fans' Favourite
    I was winning the game dude left the game without pausing and i didnt get the win.

I dont know if that was a glitch or not but i am still sad :(
  • TDOF
    7564 posts League Winner
    o2Im5MA.png

:neutral:
  • Real_TUTU
    62 posts Park Captain
    I was winning 2-0 the other dude left the game without pausing and i get the loss!
  • Orison
    64751 posts Icon
    TDOF wrote: »
    o2Im5MA.png

It doesn't work when losing so it's pretty irrelevant.

Have fun ending games while drawing or winning yourself lol.
  • Cbn
    1669 posts Play-Off Hero
    Real_TUTU wrote: »
    I was winning 2-0 the other dude left the game without pausing and i get the loss!

Same but luckily Didnt get L, Didnt get W either though
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    o2Im5MA.png

@Orison - no loss glitch? 89th minute and kicked? 500mb LAN, no outages and he didn’t get the loss. (I messaged him).

@EA_Roger this game is bad enough as it is without having to put it with how poor the servers are. If you’re kicked from your shocking servers, you should not get a loss, especially when winning.
  • Orison
    64751 posts Icon
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    o2Im5MA.png

@Orison - no loss glitch? 89th minute and kicked? 500mb LAN, no outages and he didn’t get the loss. (I messaged him).

EA_Roger this game is bad enough as it is without having to put it with how poor the servers are. If you’re kicked from your shocking servers, you should not get a loss, especially when winning.

@MHoney1234 that's you getting dced lol. No glitch, nothing.

And ofc he didn't get the loss as it's counted as you quitting.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    o2Im5MA.png

EA_Roger this game is bad enough as it is without having to put it with how poor the servers are. If you’re kicked from your shocking servers, you should not get a loss, especially when winning.

@MHoney1234 that's you getting dced lol. No glitch, nothing.

And ofc he didn't get the loss as it's counted as you quitting.

Brutal. Right after getting Okocha in mid icon lol. Getting DC’d when on LAN is embarrassing.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    I stopped playing after three games, game was fine until towards end. Was lagging hard, after game ended. In menu it dced. Luckily.
  • KilleenSweep
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rooookie wrote: »
    I just had a special one. I started my first WL game, went up one goal in the 20th minute and before it even recorded the goal, the game froze, then I git booted to the dashboard and when I logged back in fut I got a loss.... what is this? Bug, glitch or can someone do that on purpose?

Exactly what happened to me today, too, except it recorded my goal. First time it's ever happened. Let's hope it's the last.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    I'm at 10-3 atm.. kinda annoying how I'm somehow missing two games.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Wow this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Literally get on game, go into a WL game.

Score the first goal and I get application error