Ot - cod warzone

Comments

• Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    That new classic mode is much better than the normal mode.
  • arsenalap
    8196 posts League Winner
    Retro_G wrote: »

Haven't tried it yet but I imagine it's much quicker?
  • Retro_G
    arsenalap wrote: »

Haven't tried it yet but I imagine it's much quicker?

They removed it, awful developers. It was much better, you couldn't rely on your OP loadout, you only had one life, looting made more sense.
  • Reus
    23513 posts Club Captain

Solos should be like the classic mode
  • Hicksy2011
    16921 posts World Class
    I played two and hated it
    Literally everyone just camped it was like sit here for 40 minutes and not see anyone
    Maybe I just got unlucky with my games
  • Reus
    23513 posts Club Captain
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Literally everyone just camped it was like sit here for 40 minutes and not see anyone

You need to find a heartbeat sensor

Once your team gets one it's an enormous advantage
  • Retro_G
    Reus wrote: »

Solos should be like the classic mode

Agreed, at least the mode felt like a Battleroyal. I don't same kind of adrenaline rush with normal Warzone, because you can get bought back into the game multiple times.
  • Retro_G
    Reus wrote: »
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »

You need to find a heartbeat sensor

Once your team gets one it's an enormous advantage

Thermal sniper was great too, you could spot teams all over the map.
  • Antparry92
    19236 posts World Class
    Let’s be honest the way they calculate damage is an absolute shambles. Seems to be so random it’s just ridiculous tbh
  • M98H
    13742 posts Has That Special Something
    Agreed. Still though this new trios mode makes the game so much better. Loving the game atm. 2x the action with no ❤️❤️❤️❤️ gulag
  • RealM
    6468 posts Big Money Move
    If the player base is say 500,000 people, 200,000 seem to be hackers.
  • Hicksy2011
    16921 posts World Class
    I’ve got like 3 wins from 70 top 10s
    Almost always get to the final circle only to get popped by some hacker or some PC guy who also has a clear competitive advantage
    I mean I defo wouldn’t have won all of them if it was fair console vs console no hacking but I’d like to think I’d have a few more wins maybe like 10
  • arsenalap
    8196 posts League Winner
    If anyone wants to play some games lemme know!
  • Antparry92
    19236 posts World Class
    M98H wrote: »
    Agreed. Still though this new trios mode makes the game so much better. Loving the game atm. 2x the action with no ❤️❤️❤️❤️ gulag

Stimulus is brilliant, makes people attempt contracts and teams come back for you it’s great.

I’m still losing my mind at damage of some guns and how they shoot like a spud gun. 3 hits with a marksman rifle in the gulag should not be happening. End of
  • M98H
    1 shot headshot snipe and 1 shot direct RPG has to go.
    First time using the Bruen yesterday playing duos with @SebCFC123 and won 4 in a row :joy:
    Gun needs a serious nerf.
    Then 3 changes need to happen ASAP imo

Also can’t get over the fact that someone can legit drop in on you, punch you twice and kill you whereas you’ve shot them 6/7 times with an SMG and still haven’t downed them :lol:
  • arsenalap
    8196 posts League Winner
    First time using the Bruen yesterday playing duos with @SebCFC123 and won 4 in a row :joy:

Also can’t get over the fact that someone can legit drop in on you, punch you twice and kill you whereas you’ve shot them 6/7 times with an SMG and still haven’t downed them :lol:

Wheres my invite :(

I love the Bruen, been using it since it was released and got obsidian.

But.. everyone's jumping in it now and itll soon be nerfed.

Equally theres still a lot of variance so maybe not. Kilo, Grau, M13 are being used a lot
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4839 posts National Call-Up

Bot
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3388 posts National Call-Up

Snipers should be 1 shot downs to the head. No point using them otherwise. The Bruen and the Grau can already destroy most snipers with the snipers been nerfed.

I'm disappointed they took Stimulus away. It was a great option to play with randoms when no friends were online. I'm an aggressive player as it is but this allowed me to play hyper aggressive. If I died I'd just find another 4k and away we go.

It's especially disappointing they didnt replace it with another LTM. Hope they drop something tonight for a playlist update.

I stopped weekend league after 5 games last week I enjoyed stimulus that much. I need it in my veins.
  • Antparry92
    19236 posts World Class

I’d say the opposite with regards to snipers. Not breaking their plates from the upper body to the head is a joke if I’m honest
  • Hicksy2011
    16921 posts World Class
    I tend to agree with @M98H
    Ever since recons started giving circle peeks so many people have just started taking buildings they know are roughly in the final circle and just spending the whole time sniping
    I don’t really fancy a do 3 recons and wait 20 mins for the game to start type scenario but unless you get there early you tend to be in trouble if the circle ends up somewhere like downtown
  • M98H

Snipers should be 1 shot downs to the head. No point using them otherwise. The Bruen and the Grau can already destroy most snipers with the snipers been nerfed.

I'm disappointed they took Stimulus away. It was a great option to play with randoms when no friends were online. I'm an aggressive player as it is but this allowed me to play hyper aggressive. If I died I'd just find another 4k and away we go.

It's especially disappointing they didnt replace it with another LTM. Hope they drop something tonight for a playlist update.

I stopped weekend league after 5 games last week I enjoyed stimulus that much. I need it in my veins.
    Snipers nerfed? Nah :joy:
    It’s way to easy to snipe on this game. If they are going to keep it a 1 shot kill to the head, they have to atleast make them challenging to use....
    Nothing better being on 20 kills with like 20-30 left, out gunning everyone with a SMG/AR to then being 1 shotted in the head from someone camping up on the hills 250m away.
    I’m ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at sniping on every game except warzone :joy:
  • arsenalap
    8196 posts League Winner

It’s way to easy to snipe on this game. If they are going to keep it a 1 shot kill to the head, they have to atleast make them challenging to use....
    Nothing better being on 20 kills with like 20-30 left, out gunning everyone with a SMG/AR to then being 1 shotted in the head from someone camping up on the hills 250m away.

Part of it depends on how you play.

Watch pro players and they're always on the move and looking for high ground. So they don't get sniped that much.
  • M98H
    edited July 17
    arsenalap wrote: »

Part of it depends on how you play.

Watch pro players and they're always on the move and looking for high ground. So they don't get sniped that much.

All I see in tourneys are top players getting sniped 😂
    I’m always on the move going for kills, could care less about the wins, part of me enjoying warzone is the fast pace of pushing teams, partly why I loved Stimulus. Way better than the currently gulag and actually rewarded killing people and getting boat loads of money!
    No matter how much I move/on high ground I’m always getting sniped it seems....
    I just see the game being so much more balanced without snipers imo.boring and too easy to use atm. While they’re at it scrap 1 shot direct RPGs Aswell
  • RealM
    6468 posts Big Money Move
    I just play Plunder. That's fun.
  • Antparry92
    19236 posts World Class
    I can’t be the only one in thinking damage seems ridiculously random? Sometimes I’ll melt someone, other times they’re like a juggernaut. Same for myself, I’ll take hits and think how the hell have I survived that!
  • M98H

Dropped the MP5 for the P90 last week, back to the MP5, not sure why I dropped it tbh :joy:
  • Crazy Creaky Jr

Dropped the MP5 for the P90 last week, back to the MP5, not sure why I dropped it tbh :joy:

Where are my invites
  • M98H

Where are my invites

You’re never on!
  • Crazy Creaky Jr

Where are my invites

You’re never on!

😭
  • M98H
    First 30 finally in Stimulus duos
    Still 16 left so could have been more :cry: