19591 posts World Class
    i cannot play with my friends anymore they are terrible sorry
  • Fab
    19591 posts World Class
    it's not personal
  • Raymondo123
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2020
    Anyone wanna jump on sometime? Send me your psn.
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Downloaded the game, but not able to sign in. Activision are getting as bad as EA are
  • Pooter
    Sorted it out. I see where I went wrong first time around
  • Fab
    19591 posts World Class
    Pooter wrote: »
    Sorted it out. I see where I went wrong first time around

dont you think you owe activision an apology now
  • Pooter
    Pffft, not sure if I like it tbh

Been playing COD multiplayer since it first came out years ago....this one is completely different. Yeah its free, but its different. What makes it worse is that there are hardly any players on, lol
  • arsenalap
    9039 posts League Winner

Been playing COD multiplayer since it first came out years ago....this one is completely different. Yeah its free, but its different. What makes it worse is that there are hardly any players on, lol

Theres always 150 players in the match. What do you mean?
  • Pooter
    arsenalap wrote: »

Theres always 150 players in the match. What do you mean?

I don't see them, I see sparse amount of players when I'm on
  • arsenalap
    9039 posts League Winner
    I shouldn't have said always but its normally 100 to 150. My friends list alone theres normally 6 playing at one time.

What game mode are you playing?
  • Hicksy2011
    18346 posts World Class
    Tbh I love it
    They made some demolition and team death matches free atm too
    Actually just had the best evening playing xbox I’ve had in months smashing that, and I’m not even close to being good at COD
  • Retro_G
    33020 posts National Team Captain
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Tbh I love it
    Actually just had the best evening playing xbox I’ve had in months smashing that, and I’m not even close to being good at COD

It has skill based matchmaking, so if you're not the best player, you'll be playing against other lower skilled players.
  • Hicksy2011
    18346 posts World Class
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Tbh I love it

It has skill based matchmaking, so if you're not the best player, you'll be playing against other lower skilled players.

Oh that’s cool
    I’m in a party though with a couple of mates that normally have ~3 K/D so I imagine they average us out
  • Pooter
    I shouldn't have said always but its normally 100 to 150. My friends list alone theres normally 6 playing at one time.

What game mode are you playing?

All of them
  • Hicksy2011
    18346 posts World Class
    Add AHicks46 if you want boys
    Me and my housemate keep trying to play quads and being forced to play as a 2 so we would very much welcome anyone who wants to play with us
  • arsenalap
    9039 posts League Winner
    Me and my housemate keep trying to play quads and being forced to play as a 2 so we would very much welcome anyone who wants to play with us

What console?
  • Hicksy2011
    18346 posts World Class

What console?

I’ll go get my Activision code when I’m on next
  • Pooter
    I’m getting used to this concept, though I’m only playing the mode where you collect money, because one of the mode is get killed once you go to the gulag, get killed again, you get booted
  • WarrenBarton
    10850 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m getting used to this concept, though I’m only playing the mode where you collect money, because one of the mode is get killed once you go to the gulag, get killed again, you get booted

Stay alive is the aim of the game bro
  • Reus
    23526 posts Club Captain
    I'm fully addicted

Really helping stave off the lockdown boredom

The new update to solos is appalling, making the weaker of the modes scene worse

Trios and quads with mates is fun though
  • Pooter

Stay alive is the aim of the game bro

I know but some are obviously better than me, lol
  • Pooter
    Reus wrote: »
    I'm fully addicted

Really helping stave off the lockdown boredom

The new update to solos is appalling, making the weaker of the modes scene worse

Trios and quads with mates is fun though

I've not had so much fun since the first CoD multiplayer came out. I'm in literal tears of laughter at times
  • Pooter
    edited May 2020
    OMG, this game since the last update is getting worse than EA are

Had two crashes within an hour of each other, and all of them were when I was doing really good
  • Pooter
    Oh cool, they had another update that has made it more stable
  • Reus
    23526 posts Club Captain
    Hoping they nerf the grau soon

Everyone using it and as someone who doesnt own the full game I feel at a huge disadvantage as it has almost no recoil
  • arsenalap
    9039 posts League Winner
    edited May 2020

Everyone using it and as someone who doesnt own the full game I feel at a huge disadvantage as it has almost no recoil

I mean they want people to buy the full game so not sure if itll happen.

Saying that I was annoyed they destroyed the Renettis. My favourite gun. I understand a small nerf but it was destroyed.

Also if they nerf the grau I think people will go to the Breun which is so hard to get without full game.

• Reus
    23526 posts Club Captain

Saying that I was annoyed they destroyed the Renettis. My favourite gun. I understand a small nerf but it was destroyed.

Also if they nerf the grau I think people will go to the Breun which is so hard to get without full game.

You were one of those ❤️❤️❤️❤️ with dual wield pistols then :D
  • arsenalap
    9039 posts League Winner
    edited May 2020

You were one of those ❤️❤️❤️❤️ with dual wield pistols then :D

I never actually used it in warzone, just in multiplayer. Loved them in multiplayer haha.

I never used snakeshots just renettis, they felt so nice to fire. Dont think they were that OP though, worked in a space of 5m but above that and no chance.
  • Retropoe82
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    Smashed it ribbens rank 10
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Bunker 11 is a party if you want to farm kills.