Should I get PIM Bergkamp?

Kove
4847 posts Big Money Move
edited March 2020
He is one of my favourites but I already have untradable Messi as a CF/ST so I feel it could be a waste.

I've already got Zanetti and Koeman (as a CDM), and FB Sandro, so a forward would be a more logical option.

Anyone have an advice, or used PIM Bergkamp?

Comments

• Ben
    5471 posts Big Money Move
    Definitely .,..he is great
  • Swanz05
    6063 posts Big Money Move
    Not great for me at striker especially in laggy play. Went back to Ribery 5* wf for around the same coins. Might work well with Messi though idk
  • Roobar
    1488 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's really good, but not that top top level feeling player, I used him a lot and 94 Zidane recently , and Zidane is better and you feel that but the bergkamp is cheaper sooo it depends if you're looking for top tier or good bang for buck, which he is
  • ozcs_69
    4856 posts Big Money Move
    Tried him multiple times in draft, his passes and creativity is better than Messi
  • Fatmanc
    1353 posts Professional
    Watch Nepenthez f8tal videos as hes using him and he loves him IRL but he just does not seem to cut it for him in the game.
  • Jovand1988
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If you like Nimble sharp players in attack dont if you can play with taller stronger strikers he is excellent and is a mix of both. (more to the taller stronger side)
  • BadSeedsFC
    3102 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2020
    I have his Prime and I love that card. Anybody here used his Prime before the PIM? The upgrade is bigger or lower? Not sure if take PIM Laudrup from the Swaps and run, or grind enough tokens for PIM Bergkamp, then sold my Prime for whatever he's going at that moment, and save a little more coins to get PIM Laudrup from the market.
  • Recoba10
    2345 posts Fans' Favourite
    I packed him few weeks ago.
    My front 3 was Mbappe, potm Neymar, potm Ben Yedder.
    Since I have Pim Bergkamp, WBY starts on the bench. I did not expect him to be that good, CAM or ST.
  • Kove
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    Jovand1988 wrote: »
    If you like Nimble sharp players in attack dont if you can play with taller stronger strikers he is excellent and is a mix of both. (more to the taller stronger side)

I'm using Messi and HL Ilicic, classic little and large :)
  • Fifababy
    1204 posts Professional
    Used him for over 100 games. V good going forwards both creating and in front of goal. Playing alongside toty KDB and de jong
  • Frauenarzt
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is Bergkamp PIM really better than Litmanen PIM?
    Last year PIM Bergkamp was incredible, didn't tried him this year.
    I would like to take Bergkamp but is boring wait more than a month for the new tokens.