Has EA ended all new content for Fifa 20 on the switch

CoachGreg66
44 posts Last Pick at the Park
Dear moderators please let us know if we can expect any content this is now the 4th promo in a row we have been excluded from the switch has not gotten any new content since future stars. With the new situation with Covid 19 we have not gotten the replacement TOTW event and many fear the game is dead. Can someone confirm this or at least tell us what is going on?

Comments

• CoachGreg66
    @EA_Rtas @EA_Roger could anyone give us a clarification there's alot of upheaval about the the future of the game on the switch within the community and an official response would go a far way to calm fears.
  • Gingerboaby83
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    This one is bad. Essentially means we won’t get totw unless the season starts again. Would be better if they just come out and told us that we are not getting it. The lack of communication from ea is reminiscent of the fifa 19 debacle that happened.
  • CoachGreg66
    It's honestly very unfair to all those who bought the game at Christmas just to have a month and a half of promos then nothing else
  • Gingerboaby83
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 18
    I hope it’s not because of people complaining about the cards coming up as not found. Will just have to wait and see mate. Such a shame as for me it’s been the most enjoyable fifa I’ve played in a few years.

Silence of deafening though.
  • ChappellRovers
    3075 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah they have ended all content lets face it.
  • ZiaFC
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think there may be a good shot at fut birthday last year it was a decent promo for the switch platform.
  • ZiaFC
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I kind of thought they might have just done a "best of TOTW" squad where the could re-release some of the popular TOTW players from previous weeks. As for content I am not surprised that we haven't been included because all of the recent promos like the shapeshifters have been completely new. Last year we didnt get anything that was new like this so there was no future stars, headliners, carnibal etc. So missing the new stuff would be expected. That's why I think FUT birthday is a good possibility because it is part of the normal year to year type content.
  • djihad
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ZiaFC wrote: »
    I kind of thought they might have just done a "best of TOTW" squad where the could re-release some of the popular TOTW players from previous weeks. As for content I am not surprised that we haven't been included because all of the recent promos like the shapeshifters have been completely new. Last year we didnt get anything that was new like this so there was no future stars, headliners, carnibal etc. So missing the new stuff would be expected. That's why I think FUT birthday is a good possibility because it is part of the normal year to year type content.

Lets hope because if not fifa will die this year on switch
  • Prettyfly
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    I only got the game beginning of feb and disappointed at the lack of card variety surely it’s not that difficult to give us some promos??