Best Team for 4.5m coins + Prime Drogba

ASlowPotato
1017 posts Professional
So, started on PS4. Trading is SO SO easy compared to PC. Reckon I'll get to 4-5m by next week. Maybe 2.

Got Drogba in my prime pack.

So, what's the best team in peoples opinions with that coin? Just gonna get to that amount, give up trading (before I get banned again for it) and play games instead of menus.

Comments

• ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    Bump!
  • SayBz
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    9bbeaf387bb52cdd638383ac70e0d5f9.png

Basic meta team, but that's the best team for 4.5mill.

What trading methods are you using btw?
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    SayBz wrote: »
    9bbeaf387bb52cdd638383ac70e0d5f9.png

Basic meta team, but that's the best team for 4.5mill.

What trading methods are you using btw?

I'm up to 1.5m currently with just generic flipping of specific popular cards. Now looking to flip some of the prime moments icons. It's super easy, just got to have an eye for it and a good knowledge of the market.

I like that team tbh. What formation in game? I assume 4231. Neymar or mbappe wide?
  • URBirdman
    1194 posts Professional
    So, started on PS4. Trading is SO SO easy compared to PC. Reckon I'll get to 4-5m by next week. Maybe 2.

So, what's the best team in peoples opinions with that coin? Just gonna get to that amount, give up trading (before I get banned again for it) and play games instead of menus.

There are many many good squads, and also depending on which play style you like to use, so I cannot give you specific squads, but I can give you my personal tips:

1. use 451 formation as your chemistry formation, then change to whatever you like after the game starts. It is the best chemistry formation that allows you to fit in whatever players you like. Change your Dragba to CF (do not waste money on CF->CAM, after 10 games, he will get 10 chemistry), put him and another one or two icons at the two CAM or the CM positions, then you have ultimate freedom to pick other players.

2. There are some players that are special - I'm talking about the performance in game and the actual feeling when using them, not about the stats (the stats can lie). I personally found these players are special: Kante, Messi, Neymar, and certain icons. Even gold Kante, Messi, and Neymar feel so so good in game, and they are so cheap.

3. Use icons. I'm pretty sure that EA put some dirty cheating scripts in some of the icons. Some of the icons do not worth the coins, but some will exceed your expectation. I personally found 93 prime Henry is a very obvious example. I have both 93 Henry and 93 Mbappe, and Henry is so much better in terms of scoring. On average 93 Henry scores 2 goals per game for me in Division rivals and weekend league. It is not because I am good at shooting, instead, the opponent's goalkeeper often fail to save extremely simple no danger shoots from my Henry, and so far I have only seen that on Henry... Another example is 88 Baresi: his stats looks ❤️❤️❤️❤️ compared to those colorful cards, but in game he is absolutely a beast - his strength feels like 85+, his aggression feels like 90+, his agility feels like 90+. I'm not a pay to win player so I do not have chance to try out all the icons, however, I can definitely tell you that there are more icons than the two I mentions that perform way better in game than what stats suggest.

BTW, I do not think it is a good time to start FUT as fresh. I had similar experience with you: I traded for a while to gather coins, then started playing FUT a month ago. I would say if you have never played FUT games online (not vs AI, also not online games out of FUT), you will be very happy in your first 20 games or so, then after you get around division 5, you will start to feel frustration and anger. Two reasons: 1. Those who still play FUT now are try hards and they have played 6 months more than you. They know every ugly and unrealistic way to score goals or to prevent you from scoring. Playing with them just makes the game so ugly unless you think you can become one of them in a short period of time. When I started playing a month ago, I was still able to see people who play this game like a real football way, but now, everyone I meet uses those unrealistic ugly tricks. 2. Many high elo players intentionally to get relegated into low divisions to complete icon swap challenges. The new icon swap just started last week, so now it is a extremely bad timing to play division rivals unless you like to be fooled by pro players.
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    URBirdman wrote: »

There are many many good squads, and also depending on which play style you like to use, so I cannot give you specific squads, but I can give you my personal tips:

1. use 451 formation as your chemistry formation, then change to whatever you like after the game starts. It is the best chemistry formation that allows you to fit in whatever players you like. Change your Dragba to CF (do not waste money on CF->CAM, after 10 games, he will get 10 chemistry), put him and another one or two icons at the two CAM or the CM positions, then you have ultimate freedom to pick other players.

2. There are some players that are special - I'm talking about the performance in game and the actual feeling when using them, not about the stats (the stats can lie). I personally found these players are special: Kante, Messi, Neymar, and certain icons. Even gold Kante, Messi, and Neymar feel so so good in game, and they are so cheap.

3. Use icons. I'm pretty sure that EA put some dirty cheating scripts in some of the icons. Some of the icons do not worth the coins, but some will exceed your expectation. I personally found 93 prime Henry is a very obvious example. I have both 93 Henry and 93 Mbappe, and Henry is so much better in terms of scoring. On average 93 Henry scores 2 goals per game for me in Division rivals and weekend league. It is not because I am good at shooting, instead, the opponent's goalkeeper often fail to save extremely simple no danger shoots from my Henry, and so far I have only seen that on Henry... Another example is 88 Baresi: his stats looks ❤️❤️❤️❤️ compared to those colorful cards, but in game he is absolutely a beast - his strength feels like 85+, his aggression feels like 90+, his agility feels like 90+. I'm not a pay to win player so I do not have chance to try out all the icons, however, I can definitely tell you that there are more icons than the two I mentions that perform way better in game than what stats suggest.

BTW, I do not think it is a good time to start FUT as fresh. I had similar experience with you: I traded for a while to gather coins, then started playing FUT a month ago. I would say if you have never played FUT games online (not vs AI, also not online games out of FUT), you will be very happy in your first 20 games or so, then after you get around division 5, you will start to feel frustration and anger. Two reasons: 1. Those who still play FUT now are try hards and they have played 6 months more than you. They know every ugly and unrealistic way to score goals or to prevent you from scoring. Playing with them just makes the game so ugly unless you think you can become one of them in a short period of time. When I started playing a month ago, I was still able to see people who play this game like a real football way, but now, everyone I meet uses those unrealistic ugly tricks. 2. Many high elo players intentionally to get relegated into low divisions to complete icon swap challenges. The new icon swap just started last week, so now it is a extremely bad timing to play division rivals unless you like to be fooled by pro players.

Thanks for the advice. I was an E2 player on PC but mostly traded and had a mega squad. Picked up a couple of crazy good deals from accidental listings and boom, banned. So, I started up on PS4 (I used it for clubs with mates) so I'm not a new FUT player.

I'm a very experienced trader so it's more thinking less about trying all the colourful cards and just getting the best squad I can for 5m coins roughly. I dont want to spend all my time in menus again just to face the risk of getting banned for essentially playing the system well. My PC team was around 15-20m coins and I had 12m banked when getting banned. Its discouraging but I think now I'll just play the game, not the menus.
  • URBirdman
    1194 posts Professional
    URBirdman wrote: »

Thanks for the advice. I was an E2 player on PC but mostly traded and had a mega squad. Picked up a couple of crazy good deals from accidental listings and boom, banned. So, I started up on PS4 (I used it for clubs with mates) so I'm not a new FUT player.

I'm a very experienced trader so it's more thinking less about trying all the colourful cards and just getting the best squad I can for 5m coins roughly. I dont want to spend all my time in menus again just to face the risk of getting banned for essentially playing the system well. My PC team was around 15-20m coins and I had 12m banked when getting banned. Its discouraging but I think now I'll just play the game, not the menus.

Interesting. Those pro traders on Youtube trade 24 hours per day and never get banned. How did you get banned for just picking up low listings... I honestly do not understand why picking up low listing is illegal...