Icon swap 3 Glitch

chiromike78
57 posts Park Captain
I'm not going to spill the beans yet on how I benefited from the Icon swap players glitch but wanted to know if anyone else has experienced something unusual. You can only benefit by getting multiple icons on the way it helped me. I'll post a picture soon to show what I mean once this discussion has gotten some feedback.

Comments

• Chavez76
    9377 posts League Winner
    no clue what you are talking about
  • Avalius10
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No clue either, could use some icons in quarantine 🙈
  • chiromike78
    57 posts Park Captain
    Here is a sneak peak of what I'm talking about
  • Avalius10
    how the hell 😮
  • Nervous_Nick
    6874 posts Big Money Move
    Spit it out!
  • chiromike78
    57 posts Park Captain
    Icon swap 3 glitch, Getting duplicate icon swaps players to use towards better quality players on second selection. It only benefits if going for multiple icons picks. Quick sell the one that you get and use your originals and then recover the icon picks that you quick sold. I did the prime icon pack and now I can recover my discarded icon pack picks after it was submitted to put towards my second icon pic!

BmZTRcy.jpg
  • Avalius10
    Holy crap cant you repeat this for the pack?
  • Nervous_Nick
    6874 posts Big Money Move
    How do you get a dupe?!?
  • GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    I don't understand please can you explain better 😁
  • chiromike78
    57 posts Park Captain
    It was a glitch that occurred when I was opening the objective pack. I had an error message after I clicked to open the pack and it sent me back to the main menu of Fifa. But when I logged back into FUT I went to open the same pack and this is what showed up. So then it gave me an idea to try and disconnect from FIFA as I was opening other packs and was able to replicate it a couple more times. Now I have 3 extra players than what im supposed to have.
  • Chavez76
    9377 posts League Winner
    and by putting it on a forum, how long do you think this will last :)