New Seasons Cheat bug

ytc
12 posts Ball Boy
Some Seasons Players are using a new 99 cheat bug...
I am pretty sure there is a 99 cheat that gives extra power to the players online.
1st game yesterday I was using Juve and he was using chelsea his players were quicker and stronger than mine ...and today against another player i was using juve and he bayern unbelivable how he caught Ronaldo and who was 10 feet ahead of him .. all his players caught mine loool you should remove this cheat EA or correct me if I am wrong
Thanks

Comments

• hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    - EA don't care for PC players
    - Cheating situation exists since years
    - Nothing will be done

Thanks.
  • ytc
    12 posts Ball Boy
    lol You are welcome B)
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Stop playing this trash Game, you feel much better than. :)

We all hope EA is getting down. Games wher is Random only, is needed by nobody.
  • fred1266
    1886 posts Play-Off Hero
    hhoverflow wrote: »
    - Nothing will be done

Thanks.
    dude get a life, all you come on people thread with your negative comments, just stop playing if u don't like it jeez
  • hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    fred1266 wrote: »
    hhoverflow wrote: »
    - Nothing will be done

Thanks.
    dude get a life, all you come on people thread with your negative comments, just stop playing if u don't like it jeez

I'll keep complaining. Deal with!
  • Most stupid game ever...I can't believe I bought ultimate edition for this hilarious gameplay, full of cheats and different response time in-game....who's near server attack ball first, in some matches in last 20 min all my players are like slow robots and opponents flying despite they have low stamina, defender with <43 pace and far behind can reach me and exceed my 99 pace Pepe, defenders recover ball easily even they are not selected...all of this drive nuts any player and what's the point to invest time and money and get best players to be beaten by 80 average teams easily...I play Fifa on PC from '95 but last 2-3 editions of this game are polished but lack of even gameplay..... they go from bad to worse.....I played also on PS4...none of that was happened...every online match=the same gameplay--win&draw&lose but no frustration....It's only fun when playing with friends at home
  • ytc
    12 posts Ball Boy
    The gameplay is corrupt is there another update coming to fix this soon or is it over :* ? :/
  • latest patch is just ruing all game ,i cant believe EA keep destroying this game .

no any counter attack work
    randomly pass doble Y on XBOX controls never go to the point
    plr like messy and ronaldo cant make simple pass all going in randomly direction ...totali disaster EA.........stop sleeping do something
  • ytc
    12 posts Ball Boy
    :) There is a new update #14 :smiley: I am a bit optimistic lol
  • Reulol
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Updates will only temporally disable those cheats.. It wont be a problem for scripters to build a new one based on the new update,there so manyy "under the radar" cheaters in pc u cannot understand how they are so many.. our problem as community are those dumb players thinking fifa on pc is legit but only "small" amount of cheating.