Started a RTG on PS4 - Worst Idea Ever. EA Ruined FIFA with swaps

ASlowPotato
1017 posts Professional
What is this nonsense? EA love the self relegators as they make starting fresh with no money almost impossible. I just wanted to play a little bit of FIFA on the PS4 but nope.

They've unfairly banned my PC account. I'm playing on PS4 just to get my fix but I think this is finally enough.

How does this even work? Prime Icons every game. How are you meant to compete? How are these people in div 6/7?? It is beyond me. Can't win a game because I'm 4-0 down in 15 mins to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ TOTY Mbappe in div 7.

It is truly impossible to play FUT without spending £££.

EA achieved their goal.

Comments

• Destin8or
    1359 posts Professional
    What is this nonsense? EA love the self relegators as they make starting fresh with no money almost impossible. I just wanted to play a little bit of FIFA on the PS4 but nope.

They've unfairly banned my PC account. I'm playing on PS4 just to get my fix but I think this is finally enough.

How does this even work? Prime Icons every game. How are you meant to compete? How are these people in div 6/7?? It is beyond me. Can't win a game because I'm 4-0 down in 15 mins to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ TOTY Mbappe in div 7.

EA achieved their goal.

Banned for what?
  • Bapinho
    2523 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think everyone should need a bit of salt with this thread. Sure not everrrrrrybody down there in div 7 has Toty mbappe
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    You can easily compete with a 50k squad this year. Skill gap has never been lower
  • Bapinho
    2523 posts Fans' Favourite
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    You can easily compete with a 50k squad this year. Skill gap has never been lower
    nah bro man its just that ea loves selfrelegators; sounds way more logic :)
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    Destin8or wrote: »

EA achieved their goal.

Banned for what?

Still no idea. I'm assuming trading for a third time in a year. Still had no email or correspondence 5 days later.
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Correct. I dont have a 50k squad yet. Trying to get 4 wins in rivals with first owner prem players. Might as well work towards swap tokens at the same time. Using joelinton and murray up top makes it hard though!
  • Lackosweat
    7369 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah. It’s nearly the end of March and someone is butthurting about facing god squads on PS which has a much better player base than PC.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3259 posts National Call-Up

EA achieved their goal.

I had a go at building a team for 50-60k with a few untradeables thrown in.

Yes, of course you can't get top icons etc...but there are some very OP "cheat" cards in the game.

Cards which E.A provide for beginners and week 1 players.

The Ben Yedder, Rashford types who are far better on the pitch than their stats, and price, would suggest.

Besides, prices on the market have been in free fall for a while (or had until very recently).

I looked at getting base Griezmann a while back and he was hovering around 90k, last week I got one for 37k.

Ter Stegen is a very solid keeper at a very affordable price.

People like Dembele (Barcelona).

I expect you know all this anyway, I just think you have to be realistic about what you will be able to afford.
  • Jdizzle
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah brb ima just hop onto runescape and complain that everyone is max level.
  • OZero
    6880 posts Big Money Move
    It’s March already...what do you expect man...
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    I'm not butthurt about god squads. I'm finding it frustrating that there are div 1/2 players in div 7 with god squads. How does no-one get that?