#enough_post

Brownian_Motion
380 posts Sunday League Hero
edited March 21
1. Curb down the « hit the bar/post » in-game mechanism. It’s getting old.
2. Bring back the headers. Keep it along real game stats. This adds up game diversity. I’d be happy to stop running down the side of the pitch and make backward passes to score against the AI.

Thanks.
Post edited by Brownian_Motion on

Comments

• Brownian_Motion
    Another game, hitting the post three times out of 9 shots.

Curb it, EA.
  • SBaggio59
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    1. Curb down the « hit the bar/post » in-game mechanism. It’s getting old.
    2. Bring back the headers. Keep it along real game stats. This adds up game diversity. I’d be happy to stop running down the side of the pitch and make backward passes to score against the AI.

Thanks.

It is a recurring concern, but it has been reassembled several times, but nothing to do.

For Fifa 21, EA must absolutely focus on the gameplay and the inconsistencies. The game options are sufficient, there are enough: "FUT, VOLTA, career, club ..."
  • Brownian_Motion
    @SBaggio59 Thanks. I know this has been flagged many times. I sincerly enjoy the game overall and I’d like it to be better going forward.
  • Brownian_Motion
    The post, again and again and again. Every single game. Just hit it twice consecutively.

Sort it out.
  • Brownian_Motion
    Around 500 SB games so far. Hit the post/bar somewhere around 750 times. Meanwhile, I scored maybe 10 headers.

EA sort it out, please.
  • Jrmcsorley85
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    fifa 21 is a no go. not giving myself any more grey hairs..
  • SPN1987
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite
    Possibly an unpopular opinion, but I genuinely think FIFA has much deeper underlying issues than just hitting the post all the time and crosses not being effective.
  • Brownian_Motion
    edited March 21
    @SPN1987 Fair comment but I still want to keep flagging this particular issue.