Will icons be in career mode

Rusty2times
294 posts Sunday League Hero
I hope they add icons to career mode in fifa 21 honestly the only way I’d buy the game next year.

Comments

• Mackie17
    7591 posts League Winner
    Would ruin career mode for most people I imagine. Can you not still alter the squads before starting career and just put the icons in to free agents or whatever club you want to start with.

Also they are old so I don't think they would last long.

I CBA with career mode but the best bit was always training up the kids no?
  • V l u m s d e n
    2232 posts Fans' Favourite
    What is this mode ? Yeh it’s a shame ea haven’t made career mode any better then back in the days they made it a lot worse unfortunately. I only wish it was a bit like lma manager but hey ho. I can only suggest you create players then transfer them to a team of your pick. I doubt they will be introduced tho. I really thought ea would’ve allow players to create its own team, stadium building, kit creation and such but yeh totally neglected this mode.
  • Rusty2times
    @Mackie17 yeah but it would be nice to be able to play with them you have a 6% chance of getting a prime icon that you want in packs
  • Rusty2times
    @vlumsden would be cool tbh but at least have the icons in game
  • SanderFC
    2985 posts National Call-Up
    Career mode wouldn't make any sense. They should put Classic XI back in kick-off (so only offline/noncompetitive available) though with like the prime ratings of the best FUT icons.

Really enjoyed the Classic XI vs. World XI kick-off matches...
  • Mackie17
    7591 posts League Winner
    SanderFC wrote: »
    Career mode wouldn't make any sense. They should put Classic XI back in kick-off (so only offline/noncompetitive available) though with like the prime ratings of the best FUT icons.

Really enjoyed the Classic XI vs. World XI kick-off matches...

Asif they took that out 😂 FFS

Not that I ever play 2p anymore