I've been playing FIFA 18 Squad Battles - I didn't buy FIFA 19 or 20 for obvious reasons - and thought I'd make a list of things that are wrong with this "game".
1. The A.I being able to tackle your players from behind. This is not something your players can do, thereby giving the A.I an advantage which it exploits approx 20 times a game.
2. Passing - more often than not you'll lay a simple pass to one of your players and it will go straight to an A.I player instead. Or your receiving player will either stand still and allow an A.I player to run onto the ball, or your receiving player will simply run away from the pass.
3. Goals conceded at a couple of key times during the game. At least 90/% of goals I concede are conceded at these two times.
4. Shooting - you'll aim a shot perfectly at the back of the goal and the computer/A,I will send the shot wide. You can check the direction of the arrow in the replay to see that the shot was aimed accurately, yet the A.I will cheat you out of a goal by sending the ball wide at a 45 degree angle.
5. The most annoying aspect of this "game" - the computer/A.I not allowing you to control your own players at various times during the game. The A.I will literally stop you from being able to control your player, pulling him in the opposite direction to that which you are trying to pull him. This most often happens with your defenders in key points in the game when the A.I decides that it wants to score a goal.
6. Your players kicking the ball off the pitch for no reason, other than to give possession to the A.I.
7. The fact that your keeper will ALWAYS parry the ball to an A.I player, and the A.I keeper will ALWAYS parry the ball to an A.I player.
8. The ball constantly bouncing off your players feet/legs, or your player bouncing off the ball and stumbling 10 feet down the pitch.
9. A.I Bronze players with 50 pace and 50 stamina out-sprinting your 97 Maradona in the 90th minute (I hope the words '90th minute' don't trigger the moderators).
Fell free to add your own.