@ea_roger why is switch content on promos drying up?

Prettyfly
266 posts Sunday League Hero
edited March 15
We had a lot of content up until the last 3 promos where we have got zero. When will ea start to give us more content again?? The game is getting stale /trading more difficult as there’s no point trading when there’s nothing to aim for?? @EA_Roger

Comments

• ChappellRovers
    3075 posts National Call-Up
    Agreed, it would be nice to have some content, we have missed out on winter refresh, shapeshifters and now the Copa promotion kind of feels like we are now being ignored as we have got most of the previous promos but missed out on the last 3. Is that is for us now for the year??
  • Gingerboaby83
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    It is legacy edition which does mean we miss out on stuff. I’m not to fussed about shapeshifters and winter refresh to be honest but the copa one would of been fun. Hopefully we will be involved in carniball and fut birthday, but if we can only have one I’d take fut birthday.

Content has been vastly improved compared to fifa 19. We were all annoyed and angry last year but for me fifa 20 has been really good. If we get Fifa 21 I just hope they can give us league sbcs as well.
  • Prettyfly
    I’d like to see frostbite finally make it on to switch tbh
  • Prettyfly
    And gameplay like FIFA 18 that played well imo
  • Gingerboaby83
    I’m not a fan of frostbite gameplay at all, that’s why I moved to switch.
  • ChappellRovers
    I’m not a fan of frostbite gameplay at all, that’s why I moved to switch.

Same actually.
  • mikepg
    22 posts Ball Boy
    What are the possibilities we get a non legacy edition for fifa 21 on switch?
  • ChappellRovers
    mikepg wrote: »

Id say 0% to be honest. I think they are upgrading for next gen consoles and Xbox1/PS4 will both be legacy editions next year.
  • Gingerboaby83
    I
    mikepg wrote: »

Id say 0% to be honest. I think they are upgrading for next gen consoles and Xbox1/PS4 will both be legacy editions next year.

I agree. I feel we will get a legacy edition for fifa 21 but it’s nowhere near confirmed. The issue will start when Xbox/PS4 start getting legacy editions. If we had more players in ultimate team then ea might add more content but to be honest it’s probably not worth their while. Fifa 19 started well user wise until they dropped league sbcs for us, people fell off then. If they added them for 21 I think we may have more users. But as I said, it all depends on the number of active players we have.