Banned for a 2nd time. No reason provided again!

ASlowPotato
1017 posts Professional
So, for the second time this year my account has been suspended. No reason, no email, nothing from chat or phone support agents. Just suspended.

Literally no one can or will tell me why.

I know why. I won a cheap militao RTTF and Mahrez SS the day before. This is the only thing I can think of.

Last time I challenged them on the ban they overturned it and give my account back.

I had 5m coins and a 15m coin team and suddenly I'm just not sure I care anymore. Do I see it as a blessing in disguise or fight to get it back a second time?

Comments

  • BeefyRabouter
    2705 posts Fans' Favourite
    Or maybe you should tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So help you God.
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    Or maybe you should tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So help you God.

    If you look back over threads the last ban one was littered with people like yourself and alas, the account was returned to me with compensation.

    If you go back to FIFA 19 I got banned for packing a prime icon and selling for max a couple weeks after launch (ballack) and spent 8 weeks banned and got the account back with huge compensation.

    Not everyone is guilty of breaking the rules my friend.
  • The_Reptilian
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Or maybe you should tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So help you God.

    People like you were made to look ridiculously stupid the last time this guy created a similar topic.

    I only prey it happens again.
  • Sterve
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Love how people slam ea for content, servers, gameplay etc but assume their banning system works.
  • madwullie
    6439 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 15
    Dunno mate. I've sold up with the thought of coming back at tots. Got 9m liquid and a toty Messi and some HR untradeables. If I logged in now and it was all gone id probably just stop playing. I kind of have already anyway. But I would want to clear my name, make sure I got my account back for next year etc. Can't say I would put as much effort into the process as I did when I got (wrongly) banned in October tho. 🤷‍♂️
  • Lfc23
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 15
    When ye say huge compensation what did u get am curious 🤔
  • BeastlyHusla
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    When you say banned, do you mean like transfer banned or can't access account at all?
  • HulkSmashPotato
    977 posts Professional
    Lfc23 wrote: »
    When ye say huge compensation what did u get am curious 🤔

    He had to press up down down left right circle square down up triangle, that in turn put up a brick wall in his goal 😎
  • CharlieC
    7388 posts Big Money Move
    Just quit. I have. It’s not worth it.
  • BeefyRabouter
    2705 posts Fans' Favourite
    Or maybe you should tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So help you God.

    If you look back over threads the last ban one was littered with people like yourself and alas, the account was returned to me with compensation.

    If you go back to FIFA 19 I got banned for packing a prime icon and selling for max a couple weeks after launch (ballack) and spent 8 weeks banned and got the account back with huge compensation.

    Not everyone is guilty of breaking the rules my friend.

    Sorry mate I've had the shittiest 2 days I can recall, shouldn't go online and be a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to others. Hope you get sorted.
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    Lfc23 wrote: »
    When ye say huge compensation what did u get am curious 🤔

    10 x 100k packs this time round.

    In 19 I got champs league pogba, 10 x 100k packs a some other packs.

    To be fair I emailed the CEO every single day and eventually he passed it to one of the execs to deal with.

    Sometimes you got to go straight to the top.
  • BeastlyHusla
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    Lfc23 wrote: »
    When ye say huge compensation what did u get am curious 🤔

    10 x 100k packs this time round.

    In 19 I got champs league pogba, 10 x 100k packs a some other packs.

    To be fair I emailed the CEO every single day and eventually he passed it to one of the execs to deal with.

    Sometimes you got to go straight to the top.

    What's CEOs email?
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3379 posts National Call-Up
    That sucks man. If you've got it back before chances are you'll get I back again. The effort youd have to put in and the headache you go through when dealing with EA is something else though.
  • Tommygunn
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    Lfc23 wrote: »
    When ye say huge compensation what did u get am curious 🤔

    10 x 100k packs this time round.

    In 19 I got champs league pogba, 10 x 100k packs a some other packs.

    To be fair I emailed the CEO every single day and eventually he passed it to one of the execs to deal with.

    Sometimes you got to go straight to the top.

    Not that’s it’s related to the current however I assume you’ve got photographic evidence of this compensation being confirmed. It’s not that I don’t believe you it’s just I’ve got a hard time believing you. I don’t disbelieve you could have been banned incorrectly I know plenty of legit it happened to however none of them got any form of compensation
  • NLocco
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Or maybe you should tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So help you God.


    And you should not say anything at all!?Because you're silly,absolutely silly and nothing but silly!!!So help you God.
  • Tommygunn
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    NLocco wrote: »
    Or maybe you should tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So help you God.


    And you should not say anything at all!?Because you're silly,absolutely silly and nothing but silly!!!So help you God.

    You sound like my gran
  • NLocco
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    haha :D I imagine that!So help you God with your gran!
  • AlexBear012
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Selling for max get you banned?
    Sold bronzes for max many times and nothing
  • Tommygunn
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    NLocco wrote: »
    haha :D I imagine that!So help you God with your gran!

    She’s dead. That’s really inconsiderate of you
  • Azof
    17916 posts World Class
    Or maybe you should tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So help you God.

    People like you were made to look ridiculously stupid the last time this guy created a similar topic.

    I only prey it happens again.

    You shouldn't prey on people.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    The way you responded last year after getting bribed by them like a cheap desperate rube eviscerated your integrity through the lens of this community. Call it karma or comeuppance but I doubt you'll find much sympathy when people realize what you did.
  • BSDShoes
    3138 posts National Call-Up
    So.... getting banned for taking advantage of market now?
  • KingSimon
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have been banned too without doing anything wrong. I received an Email telling me i was cheating in an online Game. Never used any Cheat though. Its a disgrace how this Company treat their Customers.

    Contacted them several times now, got no answer in 3 Weeks.
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    I’ll take a temporary ban for 10x100k packs
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Just quit. I have. It’s not worth it.

    Just need to find something new to play now.
  • Pikandel
    1573 posts Play-Off Hero
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Just quit. I have. It’s not worth it.

    Just need to find something new to play now.

    Red Dead Redemption 2 is on sale in the PlayStation Store. A good game to kill time until my ban is over 😂
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    Pikandel wrote: »
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Just quit. I have. It’s not worth it.

    Just need to find something new to play now.

    Red Dead Redemption 2 is on sale in the PlayStation Store. A good game to kill time until my ban is over 😂

    I'm thinking of playing an FF game before 7 remake comes out April 10th.

    Also I tweeted about the ban and EA help just messaged me.

    After pointing out this would now be the third time I've been banned incompetently and to see previous twitter conversations from when it happened in the past their answer was...to block me!!
Sign In or Register to comment.