do not take icon swap 3 pack..math= 0.88 % to pack a good player = 0.08 % to pack good icon with EA

THE_5_NIGHTMARES
215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
:D Hi all .. sry for bad ENG.

we have 90 prime icon in game + only 8 is what we need ( Pelé +Ronaldo + Zinedine Zidane + Eusébio + Ronaldinho + Johan Cruyff + George Best + Ruud Gullit )

so 8 icon *10 / 90 icon = 0.888 % luck to pack them


+ with EA put 1% to pack a good player

0.888 *10 / 100 = 0.08 % to pack a good player

that mean

we do not have 10% from 1% that ea put in packs HAHAHAHAHA amazing how many people will leave the game now xd.

:D<3

Comments

  • Cornushon
    5598 posts Big Money Move
    People who go for this option have gambling problem in my opinion. When you can get certain Player to go for pack is madness
  • V l u m s d e n
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cornushon wrote: »
    People who go for this option have gambling problem in my opinion. When you can get certain Player to go for pack is madness
    I disagree with your statement, I definitely do not have a gambling problem but my reason for going for the pack is because the majority of this current selection didn’t interest me in the slightest. I got zanetti also Hernandez from the past swaps but I hardly use them this is why I’m picking the pack also I just want to enjoy the game using players I enjoy playing with without going for the objectives to obtain these higher tokens players.
  • THE_5_NIGHTMARES
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cornushon wrote: »
    People who go for this option have gambling problem in my opinion. When you can get certain Player to go for pack is madness

    yes bro when 1 mil :D people open there packs and we pack only 8 :D good prime icon this is not good realy.

    8 icon from 1 mil icon woooow that is more than gambling .. coz in gambling house edge 5 to 2 % not 99.2 %

    we can go youtube now and see there what people pack xd
  • THE_5_NIGHTMARES
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cornushon wrote: »
    People who go for this option have gambling problem in my opinion. When you can get certain Player to go for pack is madness
    I disagree with your statement, I definitely do not have a gambling problem but my reason for going for the pack is because the majority of this current selection didn’t interest me in the slightest. I got zanetti also Hernandez from the past swaps but I hardly use them this is why I’m picking the pack also I just want to enjoy the game using players I enjoy playing with without going for the objectives to obtain these higher tokens players.

    not u bro u want only have fun but there is people do not need only this 8 icon or gona put what they pack in SBC. have fun
  • newguy
    2274 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s worth it for me because id be happy with way more than 8.
  • Jpo41
    1825 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cornushon wrote: »
    People who go for this option have gambling problem in my opinion. When you can get certain Player to go for pack is madness

    I disagree too....No one else is a good fit for me, so I am doing this and then another player based on what I pack.
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    newguy wrote: »
    It’s worth it for me because id be happy with way more than 8.

    This!

    I made a list earlier today:

    There are 90 Prime Icons in the game!

    TOP TIER (all Prime Icons) and probably starters in any team:
    98 Pele
    97 Maradonna
    96 Ronaldo
    96 Zidane
    94 Ronaldinho
    94 Cruyff
    93 Gullit
    93 Eusebio
    92 Dalglish
    91 Vieira

    GREAT ICONS = starters for most team (depending on player preferences)
    94 Maldini
    94 Garincha
    93 Best
    93 Matthäus
    93 Henry
    93 Capita
    92 Butragueno
    91 Ballak
    91 Desailly
    91 Kaka
    90 Ferdinand

    Then there are some that are close to the second tier (depending on team and position you need to improve) , and of course the "useless" ones that only have value for below average team.

    So by my ranking we have 10 Top Tier Icons and 11 Great Icons. Maybe add two more and then we are talking about 23 out of 90 Icons that can be classified as "perfect pulls". Thats 25% of the Icons available
  • THE_5_NIGHTMARES
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @EisenErmin good math bro and if only EA give us 3 icon to take 1 from pack like red WL u will go up from 25% to 75% to pack 1
    and for me 2.4% and i will go for it B)
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2020
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    newguy wrote: »
    It’s worth it for me because id be happy with way more than 8.

    This!

    I made a list earlier today:

    There are 90 Prime Icons in the game!

    TOP TIER (all Prime Icons) and probably starters in any team:
    98 Pele
    97 Maradonna
    96 Ronaldo
    96 Zidane
    94 Ronaldinho
    94 Cruyff
    93 Gullit
    93 Eusebio
    92 Dalglish
    91 Vieira

    GREAT ICONS = starters for most team (depending on player preferences)
    94 Maldini
    94 Garincha
    93 Best
    93 Matthäus
    93 Henry
    93 Capita
    92 Butragueno
    91 Ballak
    91 Desailly
    91 Kaka
    90 Ferdinand

    Then there are some that are close to the second tier (depending on team and position you need to improve) , and of course the "useless" ones that only have value for below average team.

    So by my ranking we have 10 Top Tier Icons and 11 Great Icons. Maybe add two more and then we are talking about 23 out of 90 Icons that can be classified as "perfect pulls". Thats 25% of the Icons available

    It's a better percentage than the non Icon players in the game, I bet.

    If you take all bronze, silver, gold, and all variations on base gold, cards and ranked them, in a similar sort of way, I bet we'd be lucky to come out with 5% that are genuinely great, top tier, quality cards that would make any team, with the other 95% being junk that nobody wants or needs.
  • Considering the other options are not amazing, for 9 token's the pack is good value...
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    @EisenErmin good math bro and if only EA give us 3 icon to take 1 from pack like red WL u will go up from 25% to 75% to pack 1
    and for me 2.4% and i will go for it B)

    I am sure the 25% of Icons I listed have way lower pack probabilities than the other Icons, but at least my list shows that there are more than the 8 you mentioned.
  • THE_5_NIGHTMARES
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    @EisenErmin good math bro and if only EA give us 3 icon to take 1 from pack like red WL u will go up from 25% to 75% to pack 1
    and for me 2.4% and i will go for it B)

    I am sure the 25% of Icons I listed have way lower pack probabilities than the other Icons, but at least my list shows that there are more than the 8 you mentioned.

    i like 17 from ur 25 coz cb rb lb gk is not what i want now,,,, last 2 months we did alot sbc for cb rb lb gk so no need for more even i sold toty vvd+ totv de light and upgrade my team + i have 5 ipm in my team now and will be 7 in monday 1 from swap3icon and 1 from trading , so am happy with what i did this year with bpm+trading rtg team.

    good luck bro
  • Ivarswede
    77 posts Park Captain
    OP your math is wrong. 8 out 90 is 8.888%
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    @EisenErmin good math bro and if only EA give us 3 icon to take 1 from pack like red WL u will go up from 25% to 75% to pack 1
    and for me 2.4% and i will go for it B)

    I am sure the 25% of Icons I listed have way lower pack probabilities than the other Icons, but at least my list shows that there are more than the 8 you mentioned.

    i like 17 from ur 25 coz cb rb lb gk is not what i want now,,,, last 2 months we did alot sbc for cb rb lb gk so no need for more even i sold toty vvd+ totv de light and upgrade my team + i have 5 ipm in my team now and will be 7 in monday 1 from swap3icon and 1 from trading , so am happy with what i did this year with bpm+trading rtg team.

    good luck bro

    Yeah, I dont want a GK myself, but if I would get a Maldini, Desailly, Blanc, Ferdinand for example I would be happy as I could sell my tradeable 88 Ferdinand then.
  • Ivarswede
    77 posts Park Captain
    Not that youll have 8.88 % chance of packin any of them though. The weight of those will be low
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Yolo
  • Lmjmartin
    80 posts Park Captain
    Whilst we are doing the math... did anyone factor in the 98.2% chance that the game is terrible and dead anyway?
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Pack odds are predicated on market value so these calculations are false.
  • Brustring1893
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pack odds are predicated on market value so these calculations are false.

    This. Not every icon has the same probability of being packed.
  • D0lvl
    4951 posts Big Money Move
    None of the 15+ token icons interest me.

    Also, don't want to wait till May to get those icons.

    I'd rather do the pack for a slim chance for prime r9, eusebio, gullit, cruyff, etc
  • kraid
    7677 posts League Winner
    :D Hi all .. sry for bad ENG.

    we have 90 prime icon in game + only 8 is what we need ( Pelé +Ronaldo + Zinedine Zidane + Eusébio + Ronaldinho + Johan Cruyff + George Best + Ruud Gullit )

    so 8 icon *10 / 90 icon = 0.888 % luck to pack them


    + with EA put 1% to pack a good player

    0.888 *10 / 100 = 0.08 % to pack a good player

    that mean

    we do not have 10% from 1% that ea put in packs HAHAHAHAHA amazing how many people will leave the game now xd.

    :D<3

    So much of this is wrong. Only 8 icons are needed by people? No one wants prime Vieira? Or maldini? Or Maradona?

    Because you have 5 pim’s you assume everyone is in the same position, they’re not. If you’re team is so good why are you even bothering with the icon swaps?
  • Thejuves
    1138 posts Professional
    Reason Im goin for the pack is ,is excited to see ur luck and also none of the players would fit my team ,

    Untradable but I have the likes of cr7,messi,van dijk,etc
  • THE_5_NIGHTMARES
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    kraid wrote: »
    :D Hi all .. sry for bad ENG.

    we have 90 prime icon in game + only 8 is what we need ( Pelé +Ronaldo + Zinedine Zidane + Eusébio + Ronaldinho + Johan Cruyff + George Best + Ruud Gullit )

    so 8 icon *10 / 90 icon = 0.888 % luck to pack them


    + with EA put 1% to pack a good player

    0.888 *10 / 100 = 0.08 % to pack a good player

    that mean

    we do not have 10% from 1% that ea put in packs HAHAHAHAHA amazing how many people will leave the game now xd.

    :D<3

    So much of this is wrong. Only 8 icons are needed by people? No one wants prime Vieira? Or maldini? Or Maradona?

    Because you have 5 pim’s you assume everyone is in the same position, they’re not. If you’re team is so good why are you even bothering with the icon swaps?

    you r not understand ... its not about me its about how bad is packs is.... if u have team or not its not th problem

    the problem is why ea do that ?/ why not like el red and we take 1 ?? its game its for fun but they make it gambling and for money only.

    thats it i can not play with r9 cruyff uz........with out very good luck or put real money in game ?/ and thats so bad
  • Kingdingaling
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    Cornushon wrote: »
    People who go for this option have gambling problem in my opinion. When you can get certain Player to go for pack is madness

    In a while everyone will have tots cards so it's worth a punt to get a top icon rather than 1 that won't get in the team in a month
  • THE_5_NIGHTMARES
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pack odds are predicated on market value so these calculations are false.

    so if it is like wt u said my math is very good for us hahahaha..
  • Orison
    75687 posts Icon
    Basically all of the icon options for 12 tokens or less are trash.

    The 13+ token icons you can only get in May or so when we will already be in tots time so they become pretty irrelevant.

    Getting the pack now and then taking the gamble is absolutely worth it. Sure most likely you won't get an insane icon, but it's not like you lose much compared to the options that are on offer.
  • Goatiano_Goataldo
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m taking the pack. The math is simply not accurate because we have no idea about the pack weight for each card.

    Do I think it is gonna be worth it? No.
    Am I expecting a top tier player? No.

    I’m gonna take the pack because I’m not interested on any other card for less than 12 tokens. I could go for Capita or Cannavaro but I’d rather buy them off the market than having to wait for 40+ days (with many other end game cards to be released) to finally get them untradable.
  • Bteox96
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah that was a waste of time. Got Vieri, keep dreaming everyone.
Sign In or Register to comment.