The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Weekend league back for one weekend next week

Sterve
731 posts An Exciting Prospect
Madness!

Comments

• Twin2004
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Why are they bringing it back?
  • Sterve
    Twin2004 wrote: »
    Why are they bringing it back?

Think the message said to let people complete any weekend league related trophies.
  • sido1968
    1351 posts Professional
    Who will be red picks?
  • Sterve
    sido1968 wrote: »
    Who will be red picks?

It looks like tots as the top 100/elite say tots 11 player packs but the actual pick packs just say player pick special item.
  • sido1968
    1351 posts Professional
    Nice one, I never thought to check rewards and away from console now.
  • EekAlaska
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero
    So many 20 players came back for this.
  • sido1968
    1351 posts Professional
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    So many 20 players came back for this.

So many la croqueta abusers came back for this. So many top top player loan teams as well.
  • sido1968
    1351 posts Professional
    How did everyone get on? I was 16-12 and lost my last 2. Last game opponent's TOTY DDG was like a brick wall 😞
  • Sterve
    How did everyone get on? I was 16-12 and lost my last 2. Last game opponent's TOTY DDG was like a brick wall 😞

20-10. Was playing last game until the literal final minute of champs and drawing 3-3 after finding it hard to matchup. The absolute hero i was playing scored the own goal rather than us both losing out turns out he was 20-9 so didn’t mean as much to him i guess. Great to see the boost having wl gave to the market etc.
  • EekAlaska
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero
    20-10. Was fun, but glad its not every weekend.
  • sido1968
    1351 posts Professional

Yeah, I get that totally. Once a month would be good but stayed on 19 to avoid the constant grind.
  • EekAlaska
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero

Yeah, I get that totally. Once a month would be good but stayed on 19 to avoid the constant grind.

I stayed on 19 to avoid spending money and to actually get use out of my 8 teams. I think I will buy 20, but glad I was able to play 19 for 2 years.
  • sido1968
    1351 posts Professional
    I have EA access so will have do a bit on 20 when it comes out there. Have enough prepped to do Dutch league on there plus loads of silvers bought at minimum bid on early access and app.
    Trapp and Pizzi were my reds BTW, decent fodder for ADP sbcs.
  • iRusty_yo
    3981 posts National Call-Up
    Has anyone here got TOTY Messi on FIFA19 for PS4 collecting dust? Do you mind letting me know if you have it and I’ll buy it off you via max bin, coins on 20.. whatever. DM me or drop a message below :)
  • Ahmad98
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Can EA open the weekend league again ?
    Since we are in lockdown right now and there is nothing to do why don’t they open it again for us it really helps in this time
  • EekAlaska
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ahmad98 wrote: »
    Can EA open the weekend league again ?
    Since we are in lockdown right now and there is nothing to do why don’t they open it again for us it really helps in this time

Would be nice for those of us who don't play FIFA20
  • Ahmad98
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Yes I really hope if they would open it again this weekend