Cancellation of totw

Comments

• LordVader
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does this thread just refer to new cards? I had a ton of new SBCs this morning including new SBCs in Advanced (that won't expire)
  • ChappellRovers
    3075 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 19
    LordVader wrote: »
    Does this thread just refer to new cards? I had a ton of new SBCs this morning including new SBCs in Advanced (that won't expire)

Yeah it just refers to new cards we are permanently stuck on totw 26 after the cancellation of football leagues. Other platforms are receiving different content to replace totw that we are being excluded from. I got those as well did them last night but didn’t get anything good, hopefully there will be a lot more SBCs. It looks like they have replaced marquee match ups with a flashback marquee match ups.
  • Gingerboaby83
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    even with all the doubts going on the user base seems to have almost doubled from this time last year. First time I’ve ever seen 4 pages of icons for sale on switch. Market is almost double this time last year. Let’s not give up just yet.
  • LordVader
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just the last two weeks, a lot more transfers and prices have e shot up. Alisson was 25k to weeks ago, he is now at 80k
  • ChappellRovers
    3075 posts National Call-Up
    Just the last two weeks, a lot more transfers and prices have e shot up. Alisson was 25k to weeks ago, he is now at 80k

Its the mid icon SBC. Lots of high rated players are extinct as people are putting them in the 88 squad or the 2 85 squads; Pique, Busquets, Handonovic, Navas, Chiellini etc. Are all going for max price. So when people run out of high rated cards that aren’t used that often they start to turn to players like DDG, Allison, Ederson. Its usually keepers as they cost less. Because the Switch market is small its likely to be like that for the next month (27 days until it expires). Then everything will return to normal.

I got Eusebio from the mid icon sbc though so I’m not doing it again! 🙂.
    even with all the doubts going on the user base seems to have almost doubled from this time last year. First time I’ve ever seen 4 pages of icons for sale on switch. Market is almost double this time last year. Let’s not give up just yet.

Yeah 90% of the people I face now are clubs created in 2020. Hopefully they will see this and think of us a bit more.
  • Gingerboaby83

Its the mid icon SBC. Lots of high rated players are extinct as people are putting them in the 88 squad or the 2 85 squads; Pique, Busquets, Handonovic, Navas, Chiellini etc. Are all going for max price. So when people run out of high rated cards that aren’t used that often they start to turn to players like DDG, Allison, Ederson. Its usually keepers as they cost less. Because the Switch market is small its likely to be like that for the next month (27 days until it expires). Then everything will return to normal.

I got Eusebio from the mid icon sbc though so I’m not doing it again! 🙂.

Yeah 90% of the people I face now are clubs created in 2020. Hopefully they will see this and think of us a bit more.

Maybe not this year now but hopefully if we get Fifa 21 They can maybe add a few more things. I for one would like player picks and league sbcs again. If we got that along with totw, scream, toty, headliners, future stars and icons I’d be happy again. Would also enjoy a slight reward system for playing, like rivals but less. Rivals will be tied to frostbite so probably won’t be worth ea’s while adding that for us with the small user base.

• Gingerboaby83
    Guessing the suggestion was a no. No harm in asking.